You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2021 7:58 pm  #1

Another angry obs

I hate to post obs of angry tears but it really wasn't anything serious and I really haven't had any decent obs lately so I'll post anyways.

Had a lot of stressful things going on back to back (some on top of each other) the last few weeks. Last night my daughter was acting up and that was the final straw. I got into an argument with her then my husband started in. It was just a lot of yelling and saying mean things we all regretted later. I went into my bedroom to cool off, shutting the door. My husband and daughter stayed in the living room. I layed down on my bed and immediately tears started falling out of the outter corners of both of my eyes.  Two tears dripped to about my ears. Then a few seconds later another two. I has a slight wobbly chin but no lip curl (as I wasn't crying hard enough to have one). When I had finally calmed down enough to be ready to talk to my husband and daughter and apologize and get/give a bit of comforting, I  came out of the bedroom only to find them both asleep on the couch.

March 29, 2021 11:38 pm  #2

Re: Another angry obs

I know, angry tears are the ones I least like, I'm glad it was nothing serious. I can picture you with tear streaks from the outer corner of your eyes all the way to your ears and your wobbly chin. How would you have reacted if your tears had been softly wiped? no words, just the gente touch, as if trying to let you know you are understood and it's ok to let yourself feel.

March 30, 2021 12:22 am  #3

Re: Another angry obs

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I know, angry tears are the ones I least like, I'm glad it was nothing serious. I can picture you with tear streaks from the outer corner of your eyes all the way to your ears and your wobbly chin. How would you have reacted if your tears had been softly wiped? no words, just the gente touch, as if trying to let you know you are understood and it's ok to let yourself feel.

I would have definitely softened. I wouldn't have been so angry anymore and probably would have started crying genuinely sad tears. I also would have smiled at least during part cuz I'd feel much better letting everything out and happy to be comforted.

Board footera