You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2021 7:19 am  #1

Hello

I'm Worry. I'm a 26 year old female from California. I don't know what about myself is interesting enough to share so I'll be brief. I'm not sure why I'm here completely, but it feels like a good spot to explore my thoughts and feelings and share. I cry almost everyday (I'm okay) it's just who I am. Happy, sad or any intense emotion I can't hold it in. I enjoy being appreciated and it felt right to join here. Tears are a big part of my life so when I see someone else cry I feel connected to them. I'm shy when I first join a community but I'll come out of my shell once I get more comfortable here. Thank you for having me.

March 31, 2021 11:21 am  #2

Re: Hello

Worry wrote:

I'm Worry. I'm a 26 year old female from California. I don't know what about myself is interesting enough to share so I'll be brief. I'm not sure why I'm here completely, but it feels like a good spot to explore my thoughts and feelings and share. I cry almost everyday (I'm okay) it's just who I am. Happy, sad or any intense emotion I can't hold it in. I enjoy being appreciated and it felt right to join here. Tears are a big part of my life so when I see someone else cry I feel connected to them. I'm shy when I first join a community but I'll come out of my shell once I get more comfortable here. Thank you for having me.

Welcome Worry, I hope you find yourself comfortable here in this community, you are free to share whatever you like and if any question feels uncomfortable just say so and we'll understand.

I have a couple of questions for you.
How do you usually cry(a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice)?
Do you cry alone or look for someone to cry to?
How do people react when you cry (become uncomfortable, comfort you verbally, hug you, wipe your tears)?
How do you react to others crying (comfort verbally, hug, wipe their tears)?

March 31, 2021 12:49 pm  #3

Welcome aboard! I think we'll all agree here that few things are as intimate as sharing tears with another!

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 31, 2021 7:46 pm  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome Worry, I hope you find yourself comfortable here in this community, you are free to share whatever you like and if any question feels uncomfortable just say so and we'll understand.

I have a couple of questions for you.
How do you usually cry(a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice)?
Do you cry alone or look for someone to cry to?
How do people react when you cry (become uncomfortable, comfort you verbally, hug you, wipe your tears)?
How do you react to others crying (comfort verbally, hug, wipe their tears)?

Very much depends on the situation. Generally I have big tears and a lot of them. I only tend to cover my mouth because I can't breathe through my nose so my mouth has to be open and depending on how upset I am I push on my chin to stop it from trembling. I don't really remember clearly what I sound like because I don't talk unless someone tries to comfort me, I can hold myself back until someone says "Are you ok?" Or "What's wrong?" Then my mind goes fuzzy because it's not easy to hold back tears and explain why I'm upset and then sobs. I know my voice breaks a lot and changes to a more weak version.  I prefer to be alone when crying because then I have to worry about how I'm making others feel and if I look like a mess. Alone I don't have to wipe my face and worry about my makeup. I just focus on my thoughts. When other people cry I try to do for them what I want people to do for me, get them tissues and listen, let them know they don't have to say anything and let them go somewhere private if they need or just let them spill their heart out.

March 31, 2021 7:48 pm  #5

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Welcome aboard! I think we'll all agree here that few things are as intimate as sharing tears with another!

Thank you

March 31, 2021 9:02 pm  #6

Worry wrote:

Very much depends on the situation. Generally I have big tears and a lot of them. I only tend to cover my mouth because I can't breathe through my nose so my mouth has to be open and depending on how upset I am I push on my chin to stop it from trembling. I don't really remember clearly what I sound like because I don't talk unless someone tries to comfort me, I can hold myself back until someone says "Are you ok?" Or "What's wrong?" Then my mind goes fuzzy because it's not easy to hold back tears and explain why I'm upset and then sobs. I know my voice breaks a lot and changes to a more weak version.  I prefer to be alone when crying because then I have to worry about how I'm making others feel and if I look like a mess. Alone I don't have to wipe my face and worry about my makeup. I just focus on my thoughts. When other people cry I try to do for them what I want people to do for me, get them tissues and listen, let them know they don't have to say anything and let them go somewhere private if they need or just let them spill their heart out.

Is there anybody whom you trust so much that you can cry without feeling self conscious?

March 31, 2021 11:31 pm  #7

Welcome!! thank you for joining. Feel free to contribute however you like.

April 1, 2021 2:12 am  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Is there anybody whom you trust so much that you can cry without feeling self conscious?

Only one person, they've seen me at my darkest moments so anything less feels insignificant. I'd like to let go of the reserve I have because it seems unimportant but it's not super easy.

April 1, 2021 2:14 am  #9

truffle wrote:

Welcome!! thank you for joining. Feel free to contribute however you like.

Thank you, happy to have joined (:

April 1, 2021 3:00 pm  #10

Worry wrote:

Only one person, they've seen me at my darkest moments so anything less feels insignificant. I'd like to let go of the reserve I have because it seems unimportant but it's not super easy.

Does he (or she?) comfort you when you are vulnerable?
Are you self conscious even in front of this person or do you allow your tears to stream down your cheeks unchecked?

Board footera