You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2021 2:23 pm  #1

Self-introduction

Hello, this is my self-introduction. My nickname is Tears Admirer because I admire tears. I am a 19 year old college student from south India. I have liked seeing girls cry from when I was a little boy. I studied in a co-education school and now I am studying in a co-education college, so there have always been many girls around me and I see them cry regularly. There are some girls in my class who cry very often and I am disappointed that because of lockdown, there have not been enough face to face classes.

I very much like seeing the tears come out of the eyes and drop down the face, I think it is very beautiful, like natural makeup. There is one girl who is my friend who has many tears come out of her eyes very fast when she cries and I find it very beautiful. I do not like girls covering their face when they cry as then I cannot see the tears. I also like tears when not crying, like from cutting onion or having a cold or using glycerine for acting. I was helping one of my friends take videos for Tik Tok, but that is sadly banned, but now she uses Instagram, and she is very good at getting tears without real crying, but I still like that very much, and it has some advantage because she is not really sad.

I found this website last year during lockdown as without face to face classes, I was not able to see any girls crying, so I started looking for pictures and videos on the internet and somehow found this website through a lot of searching, but I was hesitating to join until now. There are many interesting posts and videos about crying on this website and I also have many interesting posts and stories to share about my classmates crying. Have I missed any details? Please ask me any questions. Thank you for reading my self-introduction. Have a good day.

April 5, 2021 3:24 pm  #2

Re: Self-introduction

tearsadmirer wrote:

Hello, this is my self-introduction. My nickname is Tears Admirer because I admire tears. I am a 19 year old college student from south India. I have liked seeing girls cry from when I was a little boy. I studied in a co-education school and now I am studying in a co-education college, so there have always been many girls around me and I see them cry regularly. There are some girls in my class who cry very often and I am disappointed that because of lockdown, there have not been enough face to face classes.

I very much like seeing the tears come out of the eyes and drop down the face, I think it is very beautiful, like natural makeup. There is one girl who is my friend who has many tears come out of her eyes very fast when she cries and I find it very beautiful. I do not like girls covering their face when they cry as then I cannot see the tears. I also like tears when not crying, like from cutting onion or having a cold or using glycerine for acting. I was helping one of my friends take videos for Tik Tok, but that is sadly banned, but now she uses Instagram, and she is very good at getting tears without real crying, but I still like that very much, and it has some advantage because she is not really sad.

I found this website last year during lockdown as without face to face classes, I was not able to see any girls crying, so I started looking for pictures and videos on the internet and somehow found this website through a lot of searching, but I was hesitating to join until now. There are many interesting posts and videos about crying on this website and I also have many interesting posts and stories to share about my classmates crying. Have I missed any details? Please ask me any questions. Thank you for reading my self-introduction. Have a good day.

I'm glad you decided to join, I don't know how crying is viewed in India, seems like there is no shame in crying in public, as you mention girls crying often in college. I have a few questions: how often do you cry? How do you usually cry(a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice)?
Are you comfortable crying in front of someone (friend, s/o, relative)?
How do you react to your friends' or schoolmates when they cry (comfort verbally, hug, wipe their tears, give them a shoulder or chest to lean on)?

I'd love to read stories (we call them obs(short for observations) of how you handle a girl crying to you or how a girl handles you crying to her.

April 6, 2021 3:46 pm  #3

Hi, glad to have joined! Regarding how crying is viewed, I wouldn't say that there is no shame in crying, not everyone cries, and even those who do sometimes try to hide it. I think in school and college, it is very normal for girls to cry for many reasons like academic stress, pressure from parents and relatives and society as a whole to do well, issues with friends, relationship drama, and many other such reasons.

Also, in India, in many schools and colleges, there are more girls than boys, and each class can have up to 50 students, and there will be up to 35-40 girls, so the statistics are in favour of a few of them crying every now and then. And classes are compulsory everyday and you are around the same classmates for about 7 hours every day, so I think that makes people more comfortable with crying in front of classmates.

Regarding myself, I actually don't cry much. The last time I cried was about two years ago, and it was after a fight with a friend, I think I sobbed and maybe two or three tears came out of my eyes. I don't like crying and usually try to just wipe my tears but I find it harder to control sobs. I used to cry a lot when I was little, till I turned about 11 or 12 years old, but I have only cried about 2 or 3 times since then. But I have sensitive eyes and will shed a lot of tears if I catch a cold or if I yawn too much. I'm not really comfortable crying in front of anyone, though I do have one or two friends I wouldn't mind crying in front of if necessary.

Regarding my reaction to others crying, usually they are not crying when directly speaking to me except for a couple of friends, so I just watch from a distance. But sometimes, if it is my friend crying when talking to me, or even if it is someone else, depending on the context, I will either comfort verbally or just ignore the tears. In my culture, boys and girls touching each other is generally frowned upon, especially in educational institutions, in fact, two of my seniors in school got dismissed for kissing each other, so I don't hug or wipe tears, though I have done both as a child.

And yes, I am familiar with the term obs, I just prefer the word stories. I will post a story now. Also, even though I believe my English is pretty good, since I'm not a native English speaker, I might make mistakes, so please forgive me. Thanks.

April 6, 2021 4:32 pm  #4

I understand, so it's not as common as Tiktok showed to thebrest of the world, I saw many girls from India and Pakistan crying in Tiktok, that's why I thought it was culturally acceptable.

I am surprised of the gender ratio in higher education over there, in Mexico it's the other way around, well, almost half and half, depending on the field, there are some careers that have more girls (education is one of them, I can estimate 80-90% girls), unlike computer science or electrical engineering where there is 1 girl for every 20 boys

Interesting how your crying frequency decreased when you reached your teens, I guess hormones played a big part, I also find interesting you usually sob.

Wow, in my culture is the other way around, we are very touchy and it is common to hug, and not unusual to wipe tears.

April 6, 2021 11:34 pm  #5

Welcome!!! We have quite a few people of south asian descent on this forum.

I see you've already written a fantastic story as well. Looking forward to reading more from you!

April 12, 2021 10:35 am  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I understand, so it's not as common as Tiktok showed to thebrest of the world, I saw many girls from India and Pakistan crying in Tiktok, that's why I thought it was culturally acceptable.

I am surprised of the gender ratio in higher education over there, in Mexico it's the other way around, well, almost half and half, depending on the field, there are some careers that have more girls (education is one of them, I can estimate 80-90% girls), unlike computer science or electrical engineering where there is 1 girl for every 20 boys

Interesting how your crying frequency decreased when you reached your teens, I guess hormones played a big part, I also find interesting you usually sob.

Wow, in my culture is the other way around, we are very touchy and it is common to hug, and not unusual to wipe tears.

Maybe it is relatively more common to see girls cry here than in the west. Also, with Tik Tok, if you notice, in most videos, the girls are crying on their own at home, not in public. Also, in Tik Tok, most of the time, they are lipsyncing to some sad songs are something, and it is common in Indian movies and serials to have a lot of emotional crying scenes, so that explains the Tik Tok videos. I have only seen a fraction of the number of crying scenes in English films and serials. As I mentioned before, I used to help one of my friends make Tik Tok videos, including crying videos, before it was banned in India, and she used to just lipsync mostly to sad songs.

It is interesting to know that in Mexico not many girls study computer science or electrical engineering, here those classes will have a majority of girls. But in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering or similar courses, there won't be any girls. I think it is partly because of limited options, parents, relatives and society generally want people to do engineering degrees and not arts degrees, and if someone is studying arts and not engineering or medicine, they are looked down upon and not respected, so that could be a reason why more girls are in science and engineering degrees.

Yes, I think hormones have a lot to do with me hardly crying in the last six or seven years, it's quite surprising because before that, I used to cry almost every day.

Oh, I see, I guess here it mostly the educational institutions that are very strict. Outside of those, within friend circles, you might find a boy and a girl maybe put their hands around the other's shoulders or even hug sometimes, but since most of my life has been spent in school and in college, I haven't had the experience. I also have a personal conviction that I should really only intimately touch my future wife, but I don't think there is anything wrong with a casual, friendly hug or similar, and think a lot of the rules we have in schools and colleges are a bit extreme.

April 12, 2021 10:38 am  #7

truffle wrote:

Welcome!!! We have quite a few people of south asian descent on this forum.

I see you've already written a fantastic story as well. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Oh, really? I didn't know that! I thought that most people were from the western world. Interesting to know that there are people from my region.

I have plenty of stories, would love to share more. I'm just very busy with studies, so I might not be able to post regularly.

April 12, 2021 2:00 pm  #8

tearsadmirer wrote:

Maybe it is relatively more common to see girls cry here than in the west. Also, with Tik Tok, if you notice, in most videos, the girls are crying on their own at home, not in public. Also, in Tik Tok, most of the time, they are lipsyncing to some sad songs are something, and it is common in Indian movies and serials to have a lot of emotional crying scenes, so that explains the Tik Tok videos. I have only seen a fraction of the number of crying scenes in English films and serials. As I mentioned before, I used to help one of my friends make Tik Tok videos, including crying videos, before it was banned in India, and she used to just lipsync mostly to sad songs.

It is interesting to know that in Mexico not many girls study computer science or electrical engineering, here those classes will have a majority of girls. But in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering or similar courses, there won't be any girls. I think it is partly because of limited options, parents, relatives and society generally want people to do engineering degrees and not arts degrees, and if someone is studying arts and not engineering or medicine, they are looked down upon and not respected, so that could be a reason why more girls are in science and engineering degrees.

Yes, I think hormones have a lot to do with me hardly crying in the last six or seven years, it's quite surprising because before that, I used to cry almost every day.

Oh, I see, I guess here it mostly the educational institutions that are very strict. Outside of those, within friend circles, you might find a boy and a girl maybe put their hands around the other's shoulders or even hug sometimes, but since most of my life has been spent in school and in college, I haven't had the experience. I also have a personal conviction that I should really only intimately touch my future wife, but I don't think there is anything wrong with a casual, friendly hug or similar, and think a lot of the rules we have in schools and colleges are a bit extreme.

I see, so school is the common place to see girls cry in public, otherwise they would do it in private, makes sense. You know, Mexican soap operas also have several crying scenes, maybe not as many as Indian but definitely more than American.

In Mexico society is still kind of male predominant, so, girls study medicine, architecture, design, law, most social studies, a few go to engineering. Here educational institutions are very liberal in that sense, it is common to see couples hugging, kissing (at college level) and being intimate, but not overtly sexual, with each other, therefore it is relatively common to see a girl crying and her boyfriend comforting her, including taking care of her tears. Tik Tok has not been banned in Mexico, so, there is a lot of people watching its content (including people close to me).

April 17, 2021 4:28 pm  #9

It's interesting to see the differences between different cultures. I haven't watched Mexican soap operas, but in my opinion, based on what I have watched, I think serials from Philippines are the most tearful, and India and Pakistan are in second place, and then Korean and Turkish. I might change my mind if I watch some Mexican serials, do you have any suggestions?

April 18, 2021 3:32 pm  #10

tearsadmirer wrote:

It's interesting to see the differences between different cultures. I haven't watched Mexican soap operas, but in my opinion, based on what I have watched, I think serials from Philippines are the most tearful, and India and Pakistan are in second place, and then Korean and Turkish. I might change my mind if I watch some Mexican serials, do you have any suggestions?

I'm not into soap operas, but I found a page about crying actresses for you
https://www.univision.com/programas/super-momentos-de-novela/las-mas-lloronas-de-las-telenovelas-fotos#b77f0f3c0000
I'll just type the name of the "novelas" so you can watch them:
Corona de lágrimas
Triunfo del amor
Tres veces Ana
Lo que la vida me robó
Abismo de pasión
Corazón indomable
Cuidado con el Ángel
Mi pecado
Marimar
María la del barrio
Amor real
Fuego en la sangre
El manantial
Cadenas de amargura
Me declaro culpable
Soy tu dueña
Amor bravío
La candidata
Mañana es para siempre
Porque el amor manda
Señora Acero
La usurpadora
La intrusa
Tierra de pasiones

I guess you'll need a lot of time to check these.
Have a great weekend.

Board footera