You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2021 11:20 am  #1

Story of helping friend make crying TikTok videos

This is not one specific story or obs, but from a period of time. This girl is my friend and was my classmate in school and we used to spend a lot of time together studying as we also lived nearby. This was two years ago, before corona. One day, when we were just taking a break, and she asked me to help her film a Tik Tok video as her phone's front camera was not as good as the back camera and she wanted to post good quality videos, so I filmed a few videos for her, but at that time, she did not cry. At this time, I also didn't know about all the crying videos on Tik Tok.

I helped her like this a few times, and then one time, she asked me to take a video of her crying, to wait till the tears were about to drop from her eyes and take the video. I was really happy as I've seen her cry a few times before and she sheds many tears. I was curious to see how she would make herself cry, she did it by just not blinking and fanning her eyes with her hands, and tears started coming from her eyes. We did a few videos that day, so I saw her shed many tears.

Then, over the next few months, we did many such videos together, both crying videos and non-crying videos. Nowadays, due to studying in different colleges and corona lockdowns and Tik Tok being banned in India, we haven't been meeting much, so it has been about a year since I last saw her cry. But it was great to see her make those crying videos live. Through her, I discovered Tik Tok and thousands of other crying videos, though sadly it has now been banned. Sometimes, I try to access online with VPN, but it doesn't always work. But, this is my story of how I helped my friend make crying Tik Tok videos. Hope you liked it. Thank you for reading.

April 12, 2021 2:02 pm  #2

Re: Story of helping friend make crying TikTok videos

I am surprised she trusted you so much to have you film her tears, I guess I couldn't refrain from wiping her tears, at least once, if she asked me to see her crying so many times. Did you feel the impulse to do so at a given point?

April 17, 2021 4:34 pm  #3

It isn't that surprising, this girl has been my friend for most of my life, we have been classmates since we were about 8 years old, and I have seen her cry, and the crying videos on Tik Tok was already a trend among many youth anyway. I have certainly wished I could wipe her, and many other girls' tears, but the cultural taboo surrounding touching someone of the opposite sex stops me.

April 17, 2021 4:48 pm  #4

tearsadmirer wrote:

It isn't that surprising, this girl has been my friend for most of my life, we have been classmates since we were about 8 years old, and I have seen her cry, and the crying videos on Tik Tok was already a trend among many youth anyway. I have certainly wished I could wipe her, and many other girls' tears, but the cultural taboo surrounding touching someone of the opposite sex stops me.

Does that taboo also has effect in private (one to one crying, no bystanders)?

April 19, 2021 3:44 pm  #5

cray stinger wrote:

What differences, if any, have you noticed between her real crying and her fake crying? Does she let her tears fall unchecked while crying for real? I understand the cultural taboos, but I personally don't mind too much, the only girl whose tears I really want to wipe are my girlfriend's, and I do that all the time.

I remember when you said you had wiped your girlfriend's tears a few times, I see this has become usual now, have you noticed a change in her reaction now that you do it more often? Has her crying frequency changed since the pandemic started? Do you see her cry unchecked tears nowadays?
I'd love to read an obs.

Have a great week

Board footera