You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2021 5:58 pm  #771

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

I just finished watching all o Peter Capaldi's run on Doctor Who, and ended up really loving him. There's just one thing--he never cries! His eyes are wet a couple times, and his voice gets thick, but no tears ever fall from his eyes and he never makes a sound. Unless I seriously missed something.
I very much wanted to see him cry, and it's bogus that it didn't happen. Even the Ninth Doctor, who was only there one season (one never forgets one's first Doctor) had his Single Perfect Tear.

Maybe Capaldi cries in other stuff he's in. Does anyone know? It wouldn't be the same, but it might give me an idea of how the Twelfth Doctor might cry. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 11, 2021 5:45 pm  #772

Nathan Fillion as John Nolan has a quick crying scene two thirds of the way through Season 3 Episode 13.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 14, 2021 12:22 pm  #773

cray stinger wrote:

Amy Acker cries towards the end of the movie Fire and Ice: Dragon Chronicles. I remember watching the movie as a child and being really fascinated by the scene (though there aren't really much running tears, her eyes are nicely filled with tears and there is a single tear on her cheek in one shot), and have tried to find the movie online several times before, and finally found one on YouTube uploaded just about a couple of weeks ago, though it's not in English. Still, I got to watch one of my favorite childhood crying scenes again.

I'm a big fan of Amy Acker crying. She's got a dainty but alluring lip curl. Need to check that out.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 14, 2021 1:04 pm  #774

cray stinger wrote:

Amy Acker cries towards the end of the movie Fire and Ice: Dragon Chronicles. I remember watching the movie as a child and being really fascinated by the scene (though there aren't really much running tears, her eyes are nicely filled with tears and there is a single tear on her cheek in one shot), and have tried to find the movie online several times before, and finally found one on YouTube uploaded just about a couple of weeks ago, though it's not in English. Still, I got to watch one of my favorite childhood crying scenes again.

Do you have a clip to watch?

May 14, 2021 1:51 pm  #775

cray stinger wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

I'm a big fan of Amy Acker crying. She's got a dainty but alluring lip curl. Need to check that out.

Do you know in what else she cries? I've seen her mildly tear up in one, possibly two episodes of Person of Interest (which is a lot given the type of character she plays), and haven't really seen her in anything else that I've watched. I'd love to see her more of her tears.

@Amans lacrimae https://youtu.be/jMVptEGxl0g?t=4505

She's had a few crying scenes in Angel, but I can't remember which episodes.

May 14, 2021 7:45 pm  #776

Pretty sure she cries when she's sick in the last few episodes of the series (season 5).

May 15, 2021 1:20 pm  #777

Elizabeth Banks had a nice lip curl in Brightburn

Also check out Crocodile Dundee for a nice intense sob from the lovely Linda Kozlowski. With lip curl of course.

Last edited by TorNorth (May 15, 2021 1:27 pm)

May 18, 2021 10:29 pm  #778

I've been watching Sense8 and the crying there is of excellent quality.

May 29, 2021 6:00 am  #779

There is quite literaly the briefest crying scene from Cillian Murphy in A Quiet Place 2. And I hesitate to fully call it crying, but he represses sobs and he wipes tears from his eyes for about 10 seconds. Very short but like 4/10 satisfactory scene

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

May 31, 2021 3:07 pm  #780

Are his tears at least visible?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera