You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2021 6:06 pm  #1

crying fantasies

it's been quiet around here recently, so i thought i'd start a thread on one of my favorite topics: crying fantasies! what's your favorite crying scenario to imagine? what sort of obs would be the ideal thing to see? realistic or implausible, go wild.

i'll go first: my favorite crying fantasy is someone who just... cannot stop crying. multiple hours, possibly even longer, just crying nonstop. lots of tears in multiple tracks, leaving damp patches on pillows and clothes. crying themself to sleep and then waking up in tears again. crying through normal/daily activities. being observed but not able to stop. bonus: they're comforted, and the comforting just makes them cry harder. because i'm only a little bit of a sadist, i imagine this is a cathartic/cleansing cry, more in reaction to emotional overload/stress/a long time without crying, more so than an upsetting incident.

what's your fantasy?

May 28, 2021 6:50 pm  #2

Re: crying fantasies

My favorite crying fantasy is if a close friend of mine came over (m) and didn't say they were sad and needed to cry, but I could just tell and they were trying not to cry but after a while they just break down. Bonus if they let me comfort them (for a long time). Maybe I'd even sense they were upset and force the tears out of them like by watching a sad movie or listening to sad music etc.

May 29, 2021 7:17 am  #3

Hello
my favorite fantasy is when a good friend comes to me (she cries the best). She often feels bad. She asks if we can  go to a quiet place. I notice that she is very resistant to her tears and fights against them. But she can no longer do it and it break down. I see the first tear that rolls from her eye, down her cheek. Then she cries a lot and I'm not sure whether to hug her or wait for a sure sign from her because I don't want to ruin this moment. Maybe she doesn't want a hug now ?! I choose to just do it. Then she cries loudly and her breathing is uncontrolled. Bonus: She wants me to keep my arms around her for a long time after crying because it's okay what happened (she's shy with her tears).

May 29, 2021 3:33 pm  #4

I do sometimes fantasise about wishing I could use magic to make someone cry. Not sobbing just a single tear running down one or both cheeks.

Or wishing that my Wedding Day trilogy could happen in real life. If you haven't read it yet there are loads of crying in it. Part 2 also includes my other two non crying kinks of boots and hair

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 29, 2021 5:36 pm  #5

My fantasy is that I have the ability to get men to break through their emotional barriers and cry. I've even done some writing on the subject that's been published here. I need to get back to writing again.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 30, 2021 6:37 am  #6

I really love the idea of comforting someone, specifically men. Like, a guy confiding in me something personal to him and crying either out of earnestness or simply being overwhelmed by emotion.
Or on the flip side, comforting a man while he's sad and hurting. Savior complex, what can i say. I just want a man who is usually stoic and "strong" to breakdown and let me hug him.

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

May 30, 2021 2:58 pm  #7

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

I really love the idea of comforting someone, specifically men. Like, a guy confiding in me something personal to him and crying either out of earnestness or simply being overwhelmed by emotion.
Or on the flip side, comforting a man while he's sad and hurting. Savior complex, what can i say. I just want a man who is usually stoic and "strong" to breakdown and let me hug him.

Sounds exactly like a fantasy I'd love to have, but you put it into better words than I could have.

June 2, 2021 4:54 pm  #8

Caircair and Cas, I have similar fantasies! It's so much about vulnerability and breaking down emotional barriers (particularly the breaking down of that toxic masculinity standard saying men shouldn't cry) and needing comfort.

I tend to get fantasies more specific to whatever I'm watching at the time (since I primarily experience dacryphilia in the context of fictional men, where crying fantasies work the best) but I do have some more general ones. Like, a man who's emotionally repressed or otherwise hiding important emotions is with a woman somewhere, like, maybe they're stuck together overnight, or maybe they've just sleeping after sex or something. She wakes up in the middle of the night but before she can even open her eyes she realizes the thing that woke her up is that he is crying, like sitting on the edge of the bed and crying intensely but trying to be quiet so as not to wake her and/or have a witness to his breakdown. She pretends to still be asleep.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 4, 2021 4:01 am  #9

Here's a story I wrote a while back about a charming fantasy of mine.

https://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1201

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 4, 2021 4:36 am  #10

Good idea NeedHerSobs, I wanted to post it again but I didn't take the time, so I'll link as you did.
https://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1154
This is a fantasy I have had over time, the other one is at Cray Stinger's ARO in fiction.

Board footera