You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2021 5:45 am  #1

Call me Cas!

Hey all,
Excited to join this forum. I'm a woman in her twenties, a writer. I find men crying very attractive. There is something very tender about it, a vulnerability I find very appealing. A few women do it for me, too, but they don't scratch the itch I have for it quite like men do.

The acting usually has to be good; non-realistic crying takes the magic away. The more real the better. Not entirely in a sexual why, although its akin to an attraction of some kind. I just think it's beautiful and as I said, tender.

Because I'm a sucker for great acting in general, I have an intense love of film, and have for a long while. And good telivision. So I have some fun scenes I love the most to share if anyone is interested. I can also write a few scenes in Crying Fiction section. Hope yall enjoy my company!

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

May 29, 2021 3:23 pm  #2

Re: Call me Cas!

Welcome Cas, I'm glad you decided to join, I hope you are able to fill your needs here, thank you for the scenes you shared, we would definitely enjoy a good fic, also obs or self obs if you feel comfortable.
We would love to know a little more about you (if you're ok with it)

From which part of the world are you (country or continent)?
About your own crying, how do you cry (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice)?
Do you like to be comforted? How?
Have a beautiful weekend.

May 29, 2021 5:40 pm  #3

Happy to have you join us, Cas. I'm with you, acted crying by men is my personal fetish. Sound is important to me, I need to hear the crying as well as see it to be satisfied. I also recently discovered that the "crying with face buried in arms/hands" trope is not at all satisfying. I want to see the contorted face (preferably with tears) and hear the catches of breath/gasps. Silent crying with shaking shoulders with the face hidden just feels like a cheat.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 30, 2021 6:29 am  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome Cas, I'm glad you decided to join, I hope you are able to fill your needs here, thank you for the scenes you shared, we would definitely enjoy a good fic, also obs or self obs if you feel comfortable.
We would love to know a little more about you (if you're ok with it)

From which part of the world are you (country or continent)?
About your own crying, how do you cry (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice)?
Do you like to be comforted? How?
Have a beautiful weekend.

Hey there!
I live in the US, out west.
I'm somewhat astrologically prone to crying. Even if you don't believe all that greatly in astrology, I was born under one of the most notoriously sensitive signs. So that usually means I cry when I'm angry, or most specifically when someone is mad or dissapointed in me. And I also cry at sad (or nostalgic) movies. The cries differ with causation. Anger brings on sobs I try to surpress, and tears i don't want to shed. The tears are inescapable at a certain point, and run unchecked down my cheeks. I'm not really one for wiping my tears, unless they are overwhelming or have smeared my makeup a tremendous amount.

Movie cries are quiet, unless it feels socially acceptable to cry (like I did during the latter half Avengers: Endgame. But can you really blame me for that one?). It also depends on if Im alone. If im alone then i make no attempt to fight it, and in a way that makes it quieter and calmer. But if someone else is going to look at me (or hug me, for that matter) Im going to cry a lot harder.

Feel free to ask me anything else on the matter!

May 30, 2021 6:32 am  #5

caircair wrote:

Happy to have you join us, Cas. I'm with you, acted crying by men is my personal fetish. Sound is important to me, I need to hear the crying as well as see it to be satisfied. I also recently discovered that the "crying with face buried in arms/hands" trope is not at all satisfying. I want to see the contorted face (preferably with tears) and hear the catches of breath/gasps. Silent crying with shaking shoulders with the face hidden just feels like a cheat.

I totally agree with you there! Like, sir, if I can't see your face doesn't do that crumple-y thing, it's not nearly as affective. Also I have to say, on the sound thing- it also totally bothers me when sobs are breathy. It feels faker than like, gutteral raw crying.  The more intense the better. It just feels more real!!

May 31, 2021 2:33 pm  #6

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

Hey there!
I'm somewhat astrologically prone to crying. Even if you don't believe all that greatly in astrology, I was born under one of the most notoriously sensitive signs. So that usually means I cry when I'm angry, or most specifically when someone is mad or dissapointed in me. And I also cry at sad (or nostalgic) movies. The cries differ with causation. Anger brings on sobs I try to surpress, and tears i don't want to shed. The tears are inescapable at a certain point, and run unchecked down my cheeks. I'm not really one for wiping my tears, unless they are overwhelming or have smeared my makeup a tremendous amount.

Movie cries are quiet, unless it feels socially acceptable to cry (like I did during the latter half Avengers: Endgame. But can you really blame me for that one?). It also depends on if Im alone. If im alone then i make no attempt to fight it, and in a way that makes it quieter and calmer. But if someone else is going to look at me (or hug me, for that matter) Im going to cry a lot harder.

Thank you for answering, so, you cry often, and seems that you don't have issues crying in front of others, I find it interesting that you identified you cry differently when you are mad and when you are sad, do you allow your tears to run down your cheeks unchecked in both situations? Does it vary if you are alone or not?
Seems you can shed a considerable amount of tears, do they all run down a single, Hollywood style, streak or does your face become completely wet (or somewhere in between)?
Is it common for someone to hug you or comfort you when you cry? Who do you allow to comfort you?
How do you feel when someone wipes your tears?

Have a beautiful week.

June 1, 2021 5:17 am  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Hey there!

Thank you for answering, so, you cry often, and seems that you don't have issues crying in front of others, I find it interesting that you identified you cry differently when you are mad and when you are sad, do you allow your tears to run down your cheeks unchecked in both situations? Does it vary if you are alone or not?
Seems you can shed a considerable amount of tears, do they all run down a single, Hollywood style, streak or does your face become completely wet (or somewhere in between)?
Is it common for someone to hug you or comfort you when you cry? Who do you allow to comfort you?
How do you feel when someone wipes your tears?

Have a beautiful week.

I tend to allow tears to fall unchecked when im sad. When Im frustrated or depressed or angry, i tend to wipe them away. When im sad they feel more earned and okay, so i let them sit there until they run down my neck. When someone is around, I wipe my tears more, but again when im sad i tend to allow my tears to remain.

My face doesn't really get completely wet when I cry. I have a heart shaped face with prominent cheeckbones, so my tears tend to run over my cheeks, down my chin and again down my neck. The apples of my cheeks and under my eyes and nose gets very pink and my eyes squint a bit more after crying. Something ive noticed is that my eyelashes look longer after I've cried, because the wetness makes them darker.

My crying is hard to hide so I am often comforted. I only let close friends or relatives hug me when im crying. Perhaps i would let a significant other do so, but Ive been without one of those for quite a while.

In truth, only two or so people- both relatives- have wiped my tears before. So its a very safe, comforting feeling. Just soothed, like a child after a tantrum.

June 4, 2021 4:11 am  #8

I tend to allow tears to fall unchecked when im sad. When Im frustrated or depressed or angry, i tend to wipe them away. When im sad they feel more earned and okay, so i let them sit there until they run down my neck. When someone is around, I wipe my tears more, but again when im sad i tend to allow my tears to remain.

My face doesn't really get completely wet when I cry. I have a heart shaped face with prominent cheeckbones, so my tears tend to run over my cheeks, down my chin and again down my neck. The apples of my cheeks and under my eyes and nose gets very pink and my eyes squint a bit more after crying. Something ive noticed is that my eyelashes look longer after I've cried, because the wetness makes them darker.

My crying is hard to hide so I am often comforted. I only let close friends or relatives hug me when im crying. Perhaps i would let a significant other do so, but Ive been without one of those for quite a while.

In truth, only two or so people- both relatives- have wiped my tears before. So its a very safe, comforting feeling. Just soothed, like a child after a tantrum.

Interesting you wipe your tears when you are angry or depressed, and when you are sad you let them fall unchecked. I see you like being comforted by having your tears wiped, have you hinted anyone to wipe your tears? I mean, if only a couple of people have done so and you get comforted most of the times you cry, have you let anyone know how you would like to be comforted?

June 20, 2021 4:44 am  #9

Hi Cas, you sound like me!

I’ve loved men crying in movies for my entire life, I don’t even remember when it started because it’s always been my thing! As you said, the tenderness, vulnerability, realness of it gets me the most. I can’t do the fake stuff, it’s gotta be ugly and raw and uncomfortably real. And it’s gotta be about something sad or legitimately warranting the reaction. Nothing sexual for me,  but my stomach does do a flutter thing!

Board footera