You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2021 5:43 pm  #1

Crying watching a TV show self obs (f)

I'm thinking there might be another crying obs from myself soon. My husband and I watch a tv show on Netflix called Lucifer. A co-worker of mine also watches it. She finished this season before I did. I have 4 more episodes. She to!d me yesterday "The last episode was really good but it made me cry. Youre going to cry like a baby, with the ugly face and everything." My husband wanted to watch the last 4 episodes last night but i told him I had to to cook and to wait for me. By the time I was ready he was already into another movie so I didn't get to see it last night. I'm hoping we'll have time tonight. I'm seriously hoping it does make me cry so i can lean on him and try to get him to wipe my tears. Whenever we do watch it I'll give you an update.

Quick update:

My husband put on the show Lucifer I was referring to earlier while our daughter slept. He was watching it with me. As soon as the episode came on I turned to look at him to find he had fallen asleep behind me. (We were both laying in the bed me in front of him facing the tv.) I just decided to continue watching. I kind of wanted to wait for him but couldn't turn away. Anyways, as the episode progressed about 1/3 of the way in tears began to blur my vision and I could feel a slight jump in my throat. My lip started to quiver and then did a proper curl. I didn't bother to suppressed my tears just my sobs (as I didn't wasn't to wake anyone). Tears then began to flow rapidly from both eyes. One tear from each the outer, middle and inner of both my eyes. They flowed down to my chin. Throughout the rest of the episode my tears never slowed (following the same streaks). My lip went from quivering to lip curl and back a few times. I also was sniffling quite a bit from the sheer intensity of how much I was crying. I may try to watch the episode again when my husband is awake but don't know if it would have the same effect a second time.

June 7, 2021 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Crying watching a TV show self obs (f)

I hope you get to see it with him soon.

June 8, 2021 8:02 am  #3

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I'm thinking there might be another crying obs from myself soon. My husband and I watch a tv show on Netflix called Lucifer. A co-worker of mine also watches it. She finished this season before I did. I have 4 more episodes. She to!d me yesterday "The last episode was really good but it made me cry. Youre going to cry like a baby, with the ugly face and everything." My husband wanted to watch the last 4 episodes last night but i told him I had to to cook and to wait for me. By the time I was ready he was already into another movie so I didn't get to see it last night. I'm hoping we'll have time tonight. I'm seriously hoping it does make me cry so i can lean on him and try to get him to wipe my tears. Whenever we do watch it I'll give you an update.

Quick update:

My husband put on the show Lucifer I was referring to earlier while our daughter slept. He was watching it with me. As soon as the episode came on I turned to look at him to find he had fallen asleep behind me. (We were both laying in the bed me in front of him facing the tv.) I just decided to continue watching. I kind of wanted to wait for him but couldn't turn away. Anyways, as the episode progressed about 1/3 of the way in tears began to blur my vision and I could feel a slight jump in my throat. My lip started to quiver and then did a proper curl. I didn't bother to suppressed my tears just my sobs (as I didn't wasn't to wake anyone). Tears then began to flow rapidly from both eyes. One tear from each the outer, middle and inner of both my eyes. They flowed down to my chin. Throughout the rest of the episode my tears never slowed (following the same streaks). My lip went from quivering to lip curl and back a few times. I also was sniffling quite a bit from the sheer intensity of how much I was crying. I may try to watch the episode again when my husband is awake but don't know if it would have the same effect a second time.

I love the description of your lips going from quivering to curling. Did you make any sounds while the lip curled?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 8, 2021 2:31 pm  #4

I wish I could see a video

June 8, 2021 3:09 pm  #5

TorNorth: I didn't make any sound while my lip was curled. I really wanted to. I could feel the sound trying to escape, by but as everyone else was asleep I forced myself to sob quietly as not to wake anyone.

Inmyarmsagain: I wish I did take a video.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 8, 2021 3:12 pm)

June 8, 2021 3:58 pm  #6

TorNorth: I didn't make any sound while my lip was curled. I really wanted to. I could feel the sound trying to escape, by but as everyone else was asleep I forced myself to sob quietly as not to wake anyone.

And I would have loved to watch the video or to be there to wipe your tears.

June 8, 2021 4:21 pm  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

And I would have loved to watch the video or to be there to wipe your tears.

I wish I did take a video for you to see. I would have loved you to be there to wipe my.tears.

Board footera