You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2021 11:33 pm  #11

Re: crying fantasies

Lately ive been obsessed with thinking about seeing this one guy crying. He is a family friend and lately he's been having some personal issues. Lets just say he's been having a tough year so far... He would open about it a little when he would come over to our house. He would sound very casual about it, like it doesn't bother him. I know its just his defense mechanism. I know he suffers inside. Everyone would. But, he comes (like me) from the environment where men shouldn't cry, but just "men up" and deal with tough times stoically. So, i know that seeing him crying is almost impossible. He would do anything but that. Which makes my need to see him crying even worse. And him being good looking doesnt help. I cant talk to anyone about it, so i had to tell you guys. Sometimes this "need" is so strong that i can hardly concentrate on anything else. Oh yeah... tomorrow we're all going to a little day trip together... That should be interesting 🤔

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

June 13, 2021 2:04 pm  #12

Kleo wrote:

I cant talk to anyone about it, so i had to tell you guys. Sometimes this "need" is so strong that i can hardly concentrate on anything else. Oh yeah... tomorrow we're all going to a little day trip together... That should be interesting 🤔

Hope you get what you need, Kleo. And I know what you mean. I too get that feeling of "I'm parched, water me with your tears."

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 14, 2021 12:30 am  #13

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Kleo wrote:

I cant talk to anyone about it, so i had to tell you guys. Sometimes this "need" is so strong that i can hardly concentrate on anything else. Oh yeah... tomorrow we're all going to a little day trip together... That should be interesting 🤔

Hope you get what you need, Kleo. And I know what you mean. I too get that feeling of "I'm parched, water me with your tears."

Yes, i hope so too. Its hard when this need strikes me, i cant function... I found myself trying to figure out how would he look when crying. I couldn't. I guess i just needed to share it with someone, as i had a feeling i was going crazy...

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

June 14, 2021 2:08 am  #14

Kleo wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Kleo wrote:

Yes, i hope so too. Its hard when this need strikes me, i cant function... I found myself trying to figure out how would he look when crying. I couldn't. I guess i just needed to share it with someone, as i had a feeling i was going crazy...

We're all a little crazy here. But glad to see you around, I've missed your posts and contributions.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 14, 2021 7:18 am  #15

Kleo wrote:

Lately ive been obsessed with thinking about seeing this one guy crying. He is a family friend and lately he's been having some personal issues. Lets just say he's been having a tough year so far... He would open about it a little when he would come over to our house. He would sound very casual about it, like it doesn't bother him. I know its just his defense mechanism. I know he suffers inside. Everyone would. But, he comes (like me) from the environment where men shouldn't cry, but just "men up" and deal with tough times stoically. So, i know that seeing him crying is almost impossible. He would do anything but that. Which makes my need to see him crying even worse. And him being good looking doesnt help. I cant talk to anyone about it, so i had to tell you guys. Sometimes this "need" is so strong that i can hardly concentrate on anything else. Oh yeah... tomorrow we're all going to a little day trip together... That should be interesting 🤔

I know that feeling too. When I have a "need phase" like that, I almost go crazy. It sucks my strength and paralyzes me in everyday life. Then when I go into a fantasy it only gets worse. I really hope that you will soon get what you need and that you will be freed from this "inner torment".

August 21, 2021 11:48 am  #16

Basically this

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

I really love the idea of comforting someone, specifically men. Like, a guy confiding in me something personal to him and crying either out of earnestness or simply being overwhelmed by emotion.
Or on the flip side, comforting a man while he's sad and hurting. Savior complex, what can i say. I just want a man who is usually stoic and "strong" to breakdown and let me hug him.

August 23, 2021 5:28 am  #17

repressedjudie wrote:

it's been quiet around here recently, so i thought i'd start a thread on one of my favorite topics: crying fantasies! what's your favorite crying scenario to imagine? what sort of obs would be the ideal thing to see? realistic or implausible, go wild.

i'll go first: my favorite crying fantasy is someone who just... cannot stop crying. multiple hours, possibly even longer, just crying nonstop. lots of tears in multiple tracks, leaving damp patches on pillows and clothes. crying themself to sleep and then waking up in tears again. crying through normal/daily activities. being observed but not able to stop. bonus: they're comforted, and the comforting just makes them cry harder. because i'm only a little bit of a sadist, i imagine this is a cathartic/cleansing cry, more in reaction to emotional overload/stress/a long time without crying, more so than an upsetting incident.

what's your fantasy?

Mine is something like this but multiple people.  I love the sound of group sobbing and it's so rare

August 23, 2021 7:55 pm  #18

inmyarmsagain wrote:

repressedjudie wrote:

it's been quiet around here recently, so i thought i'd start a thread on one of my favorite topics: crying fantasies! what's your favorite crying scenario to imagine? what sort of obs would be the ideal thing to see? realistic or implausible, go wild.

i'll go first: my favorite crying fantasy is someone who just... cannot stop crying. multiple hours, possibly even longer, just crying nonstop. lots of tears in multiple tracks, leaving damp patches on pillows and clothes. crying themself to sleep and then waking up in tears again. crying through normal/daily activities. being observed but not able to stop. bonus: they're comforted, and the comforting just makes them cry harder. because i'm only a little bit of a sadist, i imagine this is a cathartic/cleansing cry, more in reaction to emotional overload/stress/a long time without crying, more so than an upsetting incident.

what's your fantasy?

Mine is something like this but multiple people.  I love the sound of group sobbing and it's so rare

Been there, I have had the opportunity where more than one was crying and sobbing, I remember wiping tears from three girls in the same day.

August 24, 2021 10:36 pm  #19

inmyarmsagain wrote:

repressedjudie wrote:

what's your fantasy?

Mine is something like this but multiple people. I love the sound of group sobbing and it's so rare

There was one story on the NoSleep Podcast where several men positively wail together. It's actually kind of upsetting for me.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera