You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2021 11:04 pm  #1

Basically - a bunch of guys talking about their crying - to each other

https://youtu.be/XTxWHcehfJA
Its a sweet, short documentary that this girl has made, where she kind of interviewed some guys, but made it look like they are alone (in pairs) talking to each other about their crying. Some of them even tear up a little. I think this is treasure. I love how genuine it is. Tell me your thoughts. I wanna know.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

June 12, 2021 11:25 pm  #2

Re: Basically - a bunch of guys talking about their crying - to each other

Pretty impressive, I haven't watched the whole documentary, but what I saw was impacting. Such openness to show emotions.

June 14, 2021 12:35 am  #3

Yeah, i liked that the blond guy was so overwhelmed with emotion at one point, that he was even little ashamed, looking away from the camera. That was sweet. 🙂

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

June 14, 2021 6:08 am  #4

Thanks for sharing. Even better that they are speaking in my native language, so it's nice to hear crying related words by men in my own language for a change

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Board footera