You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2021 9:10 pm  #1

How many of us dacs do we think got into it via certain TV shows?

Like, I'm pretty damn sure if I weren't already into crying, I'd have gotten into it when I started watching Supernatural, what with those pretty boys crying at least once a season. Even their hot dad cried at least once.

I hear there's a lot of crying in This Is Us too.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 16, 2021 10:24 pm  #2

Re: How many of us dacs do we think got into it via certain TV shows?

In my case, I'm pretty sure I got it from movies and TV since I find IRL crying not the least bit satisfying. I'm too invested in easing the pain to enjoy it.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 19, 2021 6:42 am  #3

Re: How many of us dacs do we think got into it via certain TV shows?

Oh I'm totally with you on that one. Barring very specific circumstances, I wouldn't want my crying fantasies to actually happen to me. I've had an attractive man literally crying in my arms and I don't ever want to experience that again, because we were both crying because we'd lost someone we loved.

But I totally bet there are dacs out there who got into crying (or otherwise realized they already had an interest in it) because those Winchester boys tend to tear up or outright cry a couple times a season, and they are just so damn pretty.

Same principle goes for the show LOST. So many sad pretty people on the Island! Pretty much every single character cried at least once over the show's six seasons.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera