You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2021 5:02 am  #1

Beez in the trap

Hi guys!

I jumped the gun and started posting before I made my intro post, guess I got excited to find people who share my appreciation🤩

ANYWAY

Sex: female

Orientation: straight

Interested in: men crying in film!

Interest in the forum: literally astounded that there are others who share the same interest, whether it be in tears or comfort or whatever! It’s the content for me✨

Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice):
I don’t cry around others if I can help it. If I do, it’s silently. If someone has already seen a tear fall, I don’t try to hide them, but I’ll often try to suppress everything before people will notice. When I’m alone I’m still silent and try my best to control my face and sobs. Typically I’ll cover my mouth and nose, let my tears fall, and try to breathe through it until I can get a grasp of everything. My chin and lips will typically tremble at this time, too.

Other fetishes: mehhh probably just male comfort. Or comfort among strong characters, male or female. Real genuine tough types.

I’m a boring girl with a man, dogs, a career in healthcare, and have always had this “weird thing” with men crying, especially in movies. It’s not sexual for me, but I feel such an urge to comfort or have the character comforted it’s overwhelming! My stomach does a little flip and flutter thing, not entirely sure how to describe it, but I’ve always said that it “makes my stomach flutter.”  This forum is seriously so fantastic and I’m so happy to have found you guys!

June 20, 2021 1:20 pm  #2

Re: Beez in the trap

Welcome Beez, I wonder if this "unusual" philia has anything to do with your job, there are quite a few girls in here who also work in healthcare, I started to wonder...

You mention you cry alone and silently, do you also hide your tears feom your husband, has he comforted you when you cry?

I'm surprised we share a trait, I also don't hide my tears if they have already been seen.

Hope to read more from you soon.

June 20, 2021 6:14 pm  #3

Beez, I think you just described me. Like you, my crying interest isn't sexual but more emotionally oriented, and I'm not a fan of real-life crying. 

Given your interest, do you find yourself critiquing crying scenes? I do, especially when they're obviously faked -- I feel like it's cheating and it leaves me completely unsatisfied, frustrated, and a bit angry. 

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 20, 2021 9:24 pm  #4

Hi Beez, welcome to the forum .

I'll second what caircair said, as I too share the same interests as you do. At the moment it seems that most active members are into female crying, so it's great to have another member who's into male crying in a non sexual manner.

No offence though to the female crying lover members

Last edited by Myfanwy (June 20, 2021 9:25 pm)

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

June 21, 2021 2:50 am  #5

AL – He does comfort me, but I still try to hide everything. I’m an ugly crier – red and swollen eyes, nose, and lips almost immediately. It’s near impossible for me to be discreet once I’ve started, even if I get over everything quickly.
We had to put my dog to sleep unexpectedly while on vacation last year and I absolutely couldn’t hide anything. Still quiet, but it was just tears and just desperate sadness for a few weeks. He could always tell so he’d pull me close to him and just hold me. There were always tear spots j his shoulders and chest.

Caircair – yes!! I feel like I’m always hardcore judging these scenes and situations like it’s my job lmao I feel like I’ve literally watched every single male crying scene since the birth of modern cinema. My favorites are always from heavy emotional situations that are built up and well acted. I cannot do the cheap stuff, total waste. But it’s also gotta fit with what’s going on, ya know?

It’s wild to me that you guys relate to this in some capacity.  People just don’t understand🤪

June 21, 2021 9:02 am  #6

Beez wrote:

AL – He does comfort me, but I still try to hide everything. I’m an ugly crier – red and swollen eyes, nose, and lips almost immediately. It’s near impossible for me to be discreet once I’ve started, even if I get over everything quickly.
We had to put my dog to sleep unexpectedly while on vacation last year and I absolutely couldn’t hide anything. Still quiet, but it was just tears and just desperate sadness for a few weeks. He could always tell so he’d pull me close to him and just hold me. There were always tear spots j his shoulders and chest.

Has he said anything about your lips or eyes when you cry (not say it while you are crying). I see you put attention on where your tears end, have they landed on his hands or has he wiped your tears?

Board footera