You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2021 2:05 pm  #1

By gender, what is your favorite comforting duo?

Not sure whether the question sounds clear so i’ll rephrase it like this: do you prefer seeing a female comforting a male, vice versa, or someone comforting a person of the same sex?

My personal preference as a girl is comforting guys. Although what makes me most emotional to witness is a guy comforting a guy.

I’ve actually comforted my “dream person” two months ago, i think i pm-ed the obs to Amans but i’ll be sure to post it here.

Last edited by andjyx (July 8, 2021 2:07 pm)

July 8, 2021 2:09 pm  #2

Re: By gender, what is your favorite comforting duo?

Quite an interesting question Andj, since you mention favorite, mine is a guy comforting a girl (especially if that guy is me), but I find it a thrill and, also a turn on when a girl comforts a guy.

How would the ideal comfort session be like for you?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 8, 2021 2:10 pm)

July 8, 2021 2:37 pm  #3

I don't have a preference as to who does the comforting, but I very much prefer having a guy being comforted, especially if he's emotionally out of control.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 8, 2021 2:41 pm  #4

caircair wrote:

I don't have a preference as to who does the comforting, but I very much prefer having a guy being comforted, especially if he's emotionally out of control.

Ohhh yes the guy that can’t stop himself from crying and surrenders to comforting, literally a dream.

July 8, 2021 3:13 pm  #5

andjyx wrote:

caircair wrote:

Ohhh yes the guy that can’t stop himself from crying and surrenders to comforting, literally a dream.

I guess I'll third that.

I love seeing a guy comforting another guy or a woman comforting a guy. Esp if I'm the woman.

July 8, 2021 5:07 pm  #6

i definitely prefer a man being comforted, especially by another man, though a woman comforting a man is also nice. i'm also partial to crying together, especially if it starts with comforting and then the comforter breaks down too... that's very nice with any gender combo.

July 9, 2021 12:39 pm  #7

I prefer a woman comforting a woman although as a second choice a man comforting a woman

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 9, 2021 8:23 pm  #8

repressedjudie wrote:

i definitely prefer a man being comforted, especially by another man, though a woman comforting a man is also nice. i'm also partial to crying together, especially if it starts with comforting and then the comforter breaks down too... that's very nice with any gender combo.

I have to agree with you, there is something extremely intimate in crying together, it's something between a spiritual connection and an instinctive lust that turns you on in no time.

July 10, 2021 6:46 am  #9

Definitely women comforting women. The chances are that the comforter might cry too.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 11, 2021 2:37 am  #10

These days the rarer the obs, the more I prefer it. I've only seen a guy comforting a guy once in my life, so that's what I crave the most. The most common obs for me are women comforting women and men comforting women. I enjoy these too, but they're not as exciting to me anymore.

Board footera