You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2021 12:19 am  #1

Rupert Evans in Charmed and other stuff

So it turns out that Rupert Evans, previously known to me only as 'that pipsqueak from the first Hellboy movie who really didn't need to be there', is a delightful actor, particularly on Charmed. He gives me slight Giles-from-Buffy vibes, and I'm all about that. Anyway he's had two teary/crying scenes on Charmed, and I'm watching this movie The Canal where it looks like he'll have crying moments there.

Here his character is stuck in a hell dimension being tormented by lost memories including of his dying son: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bArntHk0U_4zhJ4ZuH5lfSMt93VbsjYB/view?usp=sharing

He goes to see his son, now a grandfather (he's immortal, his son isn't), and has lots of feelings about that:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1orCOxx-5aS0yBDl2bW-kvVUMqh3o3kRv/view?usp=sharing

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

July 12, 2021 10:19 pm  #2

Re: Rupert Evans in Charmed and other stuff

Thanks for sharing
I personally liked the second one a bit more.

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

July 13, 2021 10:16 pm  #3

Oh the second one is my fave of the two as well. The first one falls under 'I'll take whatever I can get' plus it helps set up the second one.

He turned out real pretty with like the Brad Pitt sort of pouty lips.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

July 16, 2021 7:22 pm  #4

Ya,that second scene was really lovely. 

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera