You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2021 12:41 pm  #1

My intro

Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight

Interested in: Male tears, tear wiping, tears soaking clothes and skin. Both irl and anime, drama, movies, shows that feature any tears of a man falling onto a woman turns me on.

Interest in the forum: reading obs, I’ve always been a lurker for many years and made a few accounts here and there, maybe I’ll write some obs too cause I have a lot lol.

Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): I am not into my own crying, so I do not cry often. Female crying in general is a big turn off for me (I still like reading everyones obs tho!). I tend to have only a few tears fall, my voice breaks and shakes a bit, and I usually wipe my own tears. I really don’t want anyone to wipe my tears for me, I genuinely don’t know why, I guess it’s just the weird part of my fetish where its only male oriented.

Other fetishes: n/a

Yourself in general: I’ve got a perfect boyfriend who’s a big crier LOL it’s actually really amazing. I have a lot of secret photos of my clothes during the aftermath of him crying on me for a while. It’s amazing and he sheds a lot of tears for a guy.

July 20, 2021 1:02 pm  #2

Re: My intro

Welcome, thank you for sharing, reading your intro I have a few questions. Have you ever cried in front of your boyfriend? You mention you usually wipe your own tears, has your boyfriend ever wiped your tears? About your boyfriend, does his tears fall down in a single streak or does his tears fall in several streams? Have you ever wiped his tears?

Mind sharing a pic in the pic section of your tear soaked clothes?

July 28, 2021 1:02 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome, thank you for sharing, reading your intro I have a few questions. Have you ever cried in front of your boyfriend? You mention you usually wipe your own tears, has your boyfriend ever wiped your tears? About your boyfriend, does his tears fall down in a single streak or does his tears fall in several streams? Have you ever wiped his tears?

Mind sharing a pic in the pic section of your tear soaked clothes?

I do not let my boyfriend wipe my tears because I get turned off by female crying/tear wiping, even if it is my own. My boyfriend’s tears fall in several streams fast down his face, but a lot of the time it just falls straight out of his eyes as well. I would say he’s a wet crier, and I wipe his tears often, but I wait until there’s a few tear tracks on his cheeks. I also like it a lot when I feel his tears on my skin and clothes. Thanks for the response !! I’ll share the photos of my clothes soon!

Last edited by MistyLunar (July 28, 2021 1:04 am)

July 28, 2021 6:31 am  #4

MistyLunar wrote:

I do not let my boyfriend wipe my tears because I get turned off by female crying/tear wiping, even if it is my own. My boyfriend’s tears fall in several streams fast down his face, but a lot of the time it just falls straight out of his eyes as well. I would say he’s a wet crier, and I wipe his tears often, but I wait until there’s a few tear tracks on his cheeks. I also like it a lot when I feel his tears on my skin and clothes. Thanks for the response !! I’ll share the photos of my clothes soon!

Has he ever tried to wipe your tears? How did he react when he cried in front of you for the first time, and when you first wiped his tears (did he put resistance, did he expect it)?

Mind sharing an obs?

Thank you for sharing the pic. 

Board footera