You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2021 8:09 am  #1

Why do I find the idea of a car or smartphone crying so attractive?

For some reason, I love to imagine cars and/or smartphones crying. I personally find the idea of a phone crying extremely attractive, and for this reason, I would commonly depict the MePhones of Inanimate Insanity crying in my drawings. I also love imagining cars crying, particularly Drifter and/or Maxi from Roary the Racing Car. Why is this? 

The bigger the jerkass, the better the tears

July 25, 2021 8:46 am  #2

Re: Why do I find the idea of a car or smartphone crying so attractive?

Probably for the same reason as the rest of us. At some point in your life the wiring in your brain went fzzz. What do you like about it? Is it sexual? Is it only cartoon cars and phones or can they be realistic? How and When did it start? Would you get off on cars and phones that aren't crying lol?

Last edited by TorNorth (July 25, 2021 8:58 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 29, 2021 1:50 am  #3

Re: Why do I find the idea of a car or smartphone crying so attractive?

It's not sexual at all in regards to the phones, but partially in the case of cars. The idea of a beautiful sportscar crying is sexy in my eyes. I think it's cute when cars and/or phones cry. I prefer it when it's a cartoon car/phone. I'd get off on a car that wasn't crying, but was sexy in some way. It started when I became a fan of Inanimate Insanity, particularly when MePhone4's mental health went into decline. The idea of him crying just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

The bigger the jerkass, the better the tears

Board footera