You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2021 10:14 am  #1

Cillian Murphy and Jamie Bell in Retreat

https://www.efilme-online.org/film-retreat-2011-online-subtitrat-hd.html

Cillian Murphy breaks down out of frustration for not being able to help his wife. The scene is very brief and rather frustrating as there's just a single tear dripping from his nose and then he covers his face.
This scene starts at 48:38 into the film. At 54:00 there's one more dramatic scene but he covers his face again and there aren't any tears on display.

Jamie Bell is shown crying much more at 1:14:34 and at 1:20:00 in two very nice close ups.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 7, 2021 4:58 pm  #2

Re: Cillian Murphy and Jamie Bell in Retreat

Does he make any crying noises like gasping or shaking breath or anything?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 7, 2021 8:17 pm  #3

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Does he make any crying noises like gasping or shaking breath or anything?

Yeah, he looks as if he's gasping for air  but then his character has astma and he's gasping even when he doesn't cry. Is this clip visible ? If it isn't i'll try to find another source....

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 8, 2021 9:19 pm  #4

The link works, yeah, and the noises sure sound like crying noises to me. 
I'm liking Jamie's scenes quite a lot.

August 19, 2021 2:30 am  #5

It won’t work for me for some reason😪 I’m becoming quite a fan of Jamie Bell, wish I could see this!

August 20, 2021 10:42 pm  #6

Beez wrote:

It won’t work for me for some reason😪 I’m becoming quite a fan of Jamie Bell, wish I could see this!

Try this link

https://vimeo.com/448870722 ( Cilian Murphy starts crying at 46:40, Jamie Bell cries at  about1:12:00 and at 1:17:00.

Woody Harrelson

August 21, 2021 10:18 pm  #7

Thank you, it worked!! So fantastic this guy is.

In the very beginning of the movie Defiance (on Netflix with Liev Schreiber and Daniel Craig, literally within the first 5 minutes) there’s a quick scene of Jamie crying about the murder of his father. The camera is far away and you can’t see his face until the end of the scene, but the sounds he makes are terrific. In the following scene, Daniel Craig’s character comes along and Jamie’s character tears up again during an embrace.

In a later scene, Liev Schreiber breaks down about the murder of his family. I don’t have time stamps but just needed to mention them here!

September 1, 2021 5:35 pm  #8

Thandie Newton ugly-cries rather profusely in that second scene mentioned. Cillian looks haunted and tired. He doesn't audibly or visibly cry, though he does put his head in his hands.

Board footera