You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2021 12:49 am  #1

Kinda Frustrating Obs ...

Had a good but kinda frustrating observation the other day at work. Frustrating because I couldn't really see much and had to focus on work. So I'm temporarily working out of some extra space shared with another part of my company, and I have a little cubicle in the corner. I mostly don't know the two women who work for the other company very well, and kinda focus on my own work. Today one of them was crying off and on all day. She mostly kept running off to another room to make phone calls, and I could vaguely hear her crying on the phone. No full sobs, though sounded like she was trying to restrain it. I mostly couldn't see her face because of my cubicle walls, but the few times I passed her, she was very red, and I would occasionally hear her voice tremble when she was talking to her coworker. At one point I asked her if everything was ok, and she said "just some stuff at home", so I left it at that.

August 15, 2021 2:22 am  #2

Re: Kinda Frustrating Obs ...

Nice obs, I guess there wasn't an opportunity to interact with her one on one, hearing her trembling voice just needed a little incentive to turn into sobs with a torrent of tears. Hope you have better luck next time.

Board footera