You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2021 7:54 pm  #11

Re: I'm Back!! And I have a TON of videos for y'all!

Very interesting and varied selection ! Thank you a lot !

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 26, 2021 9:05 pm  #12

Oh wow, the Mr Robot one is amazing!

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 27, 2021 4:00 am  #13

Thank you! Please keep them coming!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 28, 2021 6:28 pm  #14

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed the one from Einstein and Eddington. David Tennant is such a wonderful crier.

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

August 28, 2021 9:18 pm  #15

He so is. I have a special place in my heart for men who don't spare their dignity in crying scenes and just lose their shit and ugly-cry.

I also want to say I really really appreciate the descriptions beside the links (and I make sure to do it myself). It's great to know ahead of time at least who is crying and where from. 

OP, would it step on your toes if I posted miscellaneous male crying vids here? I have a bunch of them that are just like, 'here's that one time this one guy cried in this one movie' that I've been considering making a 'misc guys crying' thread myself because that might work better than possibly cluttering up the forum with individual posts for each scene.

August 29, 2021 2:48 am  #16

I say go for it! Personally, just call it "Male Crying Vids" and I'll check them out. Call them "Actor crying vids" and I'll definitely check them out! Either way, please keep them coming, male vids are scarce as hen's teeth.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 30, 2021 7:40 pm  #17

"OP, would it step on your toes if I posted miscellaneous male crying vids here? I have a bunch of them that are just like, 'here's that one time this one guy cried in this one movie' that I've been considering making a 'misc guys crying' thread myself because that might work better than possibly cluttering up the forum with individual posts for each scene."

Hey Phoebe! I have no problem with you posting here. Male crying vids are few and far between and the more on this post, the better! I will post more as soon as I can! 

September 1, 2021 7:28 pm  #18

I ended up starting a new one with caircair's suggested title, but I appreciate the go-ahead! I linked this thread in my post.

September 3, 2021 6:01 pm  #19

Phoebe - we should've just linked our two together! Haha...but it is fine. Thanks for including my link in yours! I definitely checked a few out on your link, but I can only get some of yours, though...something about having to sign in to access the Google drive. 

As for the rest of you guys - what did you think of the links? Which were your favorites? I'd love to get some feedback so I know what I should post should I come across them! 

September 4, 2021 7:10 am  #20

I fixed the broken links so anyone with a link should be able to view them.

I was glad to see the Lucifer clip. He's cried a couple times before and they were sad and sweet, but this is the first time he's ever totally just lost his shit like that, crying and sobbing with no thoughts of maintaining dignity.

The Mr Robot scene was just amazing. It's wrenching to see Rami Malek do his thing with the trembling voice and the streams of tears and the half-stifled sobs that sound like they threaten to break his body apart.

Board footera