You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2021 6:57 pm  #21

Re: I'm Back!! And I have a TON of videos for y'all!

I adore Rami. And I LOVE Tom  Ellis. I am so excited for the final season of Lucifer this Friday, but I don't know if I am going to be able to handle it when it is gone. It was one of my favorite shows! I guess I will just have to wait for the next season of The Umbrella Academy. Now if you want to see someone with a heart-wrenching cry, it is Robert Sheehan! He cries pretty much in every movie or show he has been in, and cries all the time in that show, and he is REALLY good at it! I wish I could find the scene when he is on the bus with the briefcase and gets off and collapses on the pavement and loses his shit. My heart broke into a million pieces with that. If anyone can find that, PLEASE share! As for Tom Ellis, the reason I started watching Lucifer was in Season 2, when I stumbled upon a link (I think it was here, actually) where he had just killed his brother and cried in his mom's arms. I was like - OMG - he is gorgeous and crying! I am in. LOLOL...but I always wanted to see him lose it like he did with Chloe and his Dad. He actually cries (albeit not too much) in a few other shows he has done, but it was always the cracking voice, misty, wet eyes and the hitching of the voice. Never a full-out, needs to be comforted cry. THAT is what I hope he does in his future endeavors! Anyway, thanks again for the links - I will post what I find as I come across them. 

September 7, 2021 7:00 pm  #22

Oh, BTW - if anyone can find an old 80's TV miniseries called " April Morning" - it stars a really young, cute Chad Lowe during a war. His father (spoilers) gets shot and killed. He is terrified and runs and h ides in a barn where he sobs uncontrollable for at least 3-4 minutes. It is GOLD - and I CANNOT find it. If you come across it - PLEASE post! I am STILL looking after all these years! I have it on cassette tape (just sound, obvs), so I can still listen if I want to, but that was WAY before (I am dating myself) the advent of the internet. I would love to see a GOOD quality version of it. If I find it, I will definitely post!

September 7, 2021 9:49 pm  #23

I found it!! Starts at 50:00, crying scene goes to 1:00:00. Chad Lowe was very cute back then, and underrated as a young actor, because he lived in his brother Rob's shadow. This movie was pretty good, and also starred Tommy Lee Jones and Robert Ulrich. If you want to watch the whole thing, it is about the British and American's battle at Concord, I believe. YouTube is a treasure. I hadn't found it on there before - but here it is now. Enjoy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQkkmGiTxQ

September 8, 2021 6:34 am  #24

missyjdma wrote:

I adore Rami. And I LOVE Tom  Ellis. I am so excited for the final season of Lucifer this Friday, but I don't know if I am going to be able to handle it when it is gone. It was one of my favorite shows! I guess I will just have to wait for the next season of The Umbrella Academy. Now if you want to see someone with a heart-wrenching cry, it is Robert Sheehan! He cries pretty much in every movie or show he has been in, and cries all the time in that show, and he is REALLY good at it! I wish I could find the scene when he is on the bus with the briefcase and gets off and collapses on the pavement and loses his shit. My heart broke into a million pieces with that. If anyone can find that, PLEASE share! As for Tom Ellis, the reason I started watching Lucifer was in Season 2, when I stumbled upon a link (I think it was here, actually) where he had just killed his brother and cried in his mom's arms. I was like - OMG - he is gorgeous and crying! I am in. LOLOL...but I always wanted to see him lose it like he did with Chloe and his Dad. He actually cries (albeit not too much) in a few other shows he has done, but it was always the cracking voice, misty, wet eyes and the hitching of the voice. Never a full-out, needs to be comforted cry. THAT is what I hope he does in his future endeavors! Anyway, thanks again for the links - I will post what I find as I come across them. 

Oh that's an amazing full circle, because I'm pretty darn sure I was the one who posted the link to Lucifer crying in s2. 
I love the hitching breath wet eyes thing he does. It is gorgeous and sad; my favorite example being later in s2 where he's trying to channel his pain. But oh god (oh Lucifer's Dad) it hurts to see him fall apart and ugly cry.
And thank you for the reminder it's out this Friday! OMG I'm so excited.

I've never seen Robert Sheehan in anything, I don't think. *goes to google* Oh he is cute! Damn now I do want to see him cry.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 8, 2021 11:25 pm  #25

Haha! I think you WERE the person who posted it - for that, I am eternally grateful! LOL! 
Yes, I adore the way Tom cries. There is a very brief sobbing he does in The Fades - a British show (which I cannot find) and he is so cute. As for when he is trying to light the flaming sword - there is something about wet eyes, long lashes and eyeliner on a man that makes me melt! It is just so pretty! Also, his little breath hitches are heartbreaking - I love the way Amenadiel watches him and realizes that he is indeed hurting. So sweet. 

I will find a few things I have of Robert and post them here. You really will enjoy them - he cries very well - especially as Klaus in The Umbrella Academy. The sobs go deep into your soul. You really want to reach out and hold him. He really is a phenomenal actor - very underrated! Plus, he is a master of accents! He is Irish, yet he can do American perfectly, among others!  I will try to post them tonight - if not, definitely tomorrow.  

Board footera