You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2021 1:43 pm  #1

Straight men kissing

I, a bisexual female in a long term heterosexual relationship, enjoy watching straight men kissing. (Yes they have to be straight)  Why lol

Last edited by Ella (September 17, 2021 1:43 pm)

September 17, 2021 1:46 pm  #2

Re: Straight men kissing

You know, Ella, I recently saw a video someone posted here in which a guy was crying and the guy comforting him wiped his tears then kissed him, I am a straight guy but found the scene quite touching.

October 14, 2021 9:38 am  #3

Ella wrote:

I, a bisexual female in a long term heterosexual relationship, enjoy watching straight men kissing. (Yes they have to be straight)  Why lol

Girl…you have noooo idea. I’m embarrased to admit the amount of times i’ve fantasized about various of my exes making out.

October 14, 2021 6:37 pm  #4

Like, on the mouth? Where do you see straight men kissing each other on the lips? I don't think I've ever seen that but I rather like the idea.  

If you mean like, kissing on cheeks, forehead, hair, stuff like that, I feel like I've seen that a couple times and it is SUPER sweet, and I absolutely love it when they're tender like that. Tenderness, esp between two guys, just gets to me.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

October 28, 2021 1:37 pm  #5

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Like, on the mouth? Where do you see straight men kissing each other on the lips? I don't think I've ever seen that but I rather like the idea.  

The times I have seen were situations where i know the actors are straight but playing gay or bi characters. Also you can look up "kissing family" from SNL on YouTube. It's certainly....interesting lol. Also obviously the people have to be at least somewhat attractive haha

October 29, 2021 4:59 am  #6

Oh oh I see what you mean. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera