You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2021 2:04 am  #1

Hey, I'm new

Sex: Male
Orientation: Gay

Interested in: Male crying. I'm an emotional person too, my own crying doesn't necessarily turn me on, like it's not a total sexual thing. It's like if I see another man cry, I get this butterflies feeling in my stomach and I just want to comfort them and that gives me a really good feeling (not sure how else to describe it), and if I cry in front of someone and they comfort me I get the same feeling.

Interest in the forum: Discussions and observations, I like to read about peoples' observations with seeing others cry and comforting them. And being part of the community - I never talked about this with anyone before, I was afraid that if I tell my friends or my boyfriend that they would think I'm weird and judge me, but I've had these feelings for as long as I can remember, basically my whole life.

Your own crying: I have experienced a lot of trauma in my life, I'm also very sensitive, so I cry pretty often. I don't really enjoy the experience of my own crying because it's usually when I'm really sad, I really don't like crying alone, but if I'm crying in front of someone and they hold me I enjoy that experience. I've never shared pictures or videos of myself crying but I'd consider it, I never thought about it before but I'm not opposed to it.

Other fetishes: Ugh I have one other one, it's not bad or anything, and it's not even overly sexual but like with this one I'm not used to talking about it, in time I might share that.

Myself in general: My name is Jake, I'm a law student, gay, I have an amazing boyfriend who is so sweet and so supportive, he's also pretty emotional too (doesn't cry as often as I do but I've seen him cry a couple times). Hobbies: I love music, movies, hanging out with my friends and family.

September 30, 2021 2:11 am  #2

Re: Hey, I'm new

Welcome Jake, we'd love to get to read more from you, maybe obs or self obs, I'm not sure if you are into fiction. The possibility of sharing a video of a self obs is definitely a tease to a few girls I know here, so, they will be eagerly waiting for it.
When your boyfriend comforts you, does he wipe or kiss your tears, or does he limit to just hold you?
Have you wiped his tears on the few occasions you saw him cry, if so, how did he react?

September 30, 2021 2:15 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

When your boyfriend comforts you, does he wipe or kiss your tears, or does he limit to just hold you? Have you wiped his tears on the few occasions you saw him cry, if so, how did he react?

Lol even just thinking about my answers to this question makes me feel good, is that normal? When he comforts me he does it all, holds me for the most part but wipes and kisses away my tears and we cuddle, sometimes cry together depending on what we're talking about. The few times I've seen him cry I hugged and cuddled him and wiped away his tears, he seemed very comforted by it and told me that I'm so sweet and that he loves me. 

September 30, 2021 2:18 am  #4

Wow, of course it is normal, having such a caring boyfriend is an extremely valuable gem, that's a keeper, I can see you love when he wipes and kisses your tears and I see he likes when you correspond the same way, that is such a loving and intimate gesture. I'm pretty sure he is used to you wiping and kissing his tears.

If its not much to ask, mind sharing an obs?

October 16, 2021 2:03 am  #5

Hi Jakynski! I'm pretty new here too, just joined recently. It is definitely refreshing to have a place to talk about this stuff and to not be ashamed. You seem like a really sweet person. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Board footera