You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2021 12:53 am  #1

tasting tears

Has anyone ever tasted someone else's tears before? I think kissing and tasting someone's tears is such an intimate thing, especially between couples. But have you ever tasted tears that wasn't your own or your significant other?  Doesn't have to be exactly through kissing them, maybe tears accidentally ran into your mouth. how many, who was it, and what was it like? and has anyone ever tasted your tears before?

Last edited by Ashkin (October 7, 2021 12:58 am)

October 7, 2021 1:00 am  #2

Re: tasting tears

Like you mention, usually my wife's, I think once a friend's (F), I had one arm around her shoulders and the other on her knee as she was sitting, her tears were falling on the floorvand her jeans, a couple fell on my arm and as we were getting up (I was kneeling bu her side) I licked a tear from my forearm then wiped her tears from her cheeks.

About someone tasting my tears, my wife has kissed tears from my eyes.

I felt both quite intimate, of course, when I kiss (my wife kisses) tears it's extremely intimate as there is consent involved.

By the way, interesting question.
Has anybody tasted your tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 7, 2021 1:09 am)

October 7, 2021 1:34 am  #3

I'm able to taste my wife's tears fairly regularly. Apart from her, I've tasted three other people's tears, all female, all through kissing. I have been able to kiss a tearstreak from a man's cheek in the last year, but I wasn't able to get enough of the tear onto my lips in order to actually taste it.

October 7, 2021 2:48 am  #4

My parents have kissed me on the cheek before when I was crying, so as far as I know they'd be the only ones. Both times that I've tasted tears was on separate occasions, when I was younger and I  hugged a friend and my cousin as they were crying and their tears ran into my mouth. 

Board footera