You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



October 3, 2021 8:56 am  #1


A TikTok i randomly found

I was scooping through this sound out of boredom when i found this gem; well, at least for my crying preferences.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRTC8BjD/

 

October 3, 2021 1:20 pm  #2


Re: A TikTok i randomly found

Beautiful girl, nice tear, I would love to see where it landed and I would love even more to see a tear streak on her cute face.

 

October 3, 2021 5:09 pm  #3


Re: A TikTok i randomly found

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Beautiful girl, nice tear, I would love to see where it landed and I would love even more to see a tear streak on her cute face.

Look closer, it landed on her sweater!

     Thread Starter
 

October 12, 2021 6:36 pm  #4


Re: A TikTok i randomly found

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8Ltbman/

Guys check out this sound, contains quite a few real crying videos along with the original one

     Thread Starter
 

October 13, 2021 12:46 am  #5


Re: A TikTok i randomly found

andjyx wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Beautiful girl, nice tear, I would love to see where it landed and I would love even more to see a tear streak on her cute face.

Look closer, it landed on her sweater!

Finally saw it, I wonder how was a single tear able to leave two wet spots.

 

October 13, 2021 1:23 pm  #6


Re: A TikTok i randomly found

andjyx wrote:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8Ltbman/

Guys check out this sound, contains quite a few real crying videos along with the original one

Heart breaking, the sound is so emotional and raw, the girl in the original is very pretty and her tear streak highlighted her beautiful eyes. I love how her sweet voice breaks.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum