You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2021 3:54 am  #1

Silent house 2012 great movie for tears need help with crying visuals

Has anyone seen it? If possible I’d like to know what she looks like when she is crying. I’m wanting to know what her facial expressions are like. Do they change at all through out? I’m also interested in knowing if you are able to see any kind of body language related to her crying? The time range I’m wanting to know about starts at around 29 minutes up to about 50 minutes.  There are really long pauses when her sob goes silent, I’d like to know how her body moves. Throughout those 21 minutes I think there is some silent sobbing, but I’m not sure. If there is I’m not sure how long each fit lasts I’d like to know. In that timeframe are you able to see how her belly or chest moves at all? I hope this isn’t asking too much. Thanks so much I’ve wondered about this for years.

November 6, 2021 6:26 pm  #2

Re: Silent house 2012 great movie for tears need help with crying visuals

I really hope someone can help me with this.

November 6, 2021 6:42 pm  #3

I just saw the trailer, Elizabeth Olsen is quite cute, it's a thriller film, so a lot of crying is expected. I'll try to see the film soon.

November 6, 2021 6:47 pm  #4

Ok great. I’ve never heard someone with this type of cry before. Thanks so much

December 21, 2021 4:07 am  #5

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to check this movie out? I’m so curious about what all the crying is like? The body language, facial expression, all of it. If anyone can help that would be great.
Thanks

Board footera