You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2020 4:14 pm  #1

Anyone's crying kink expand to laughing as well?

Because laughing sounds often have a lot in common with crying sounds, and a laughing face can look a lot like a crying face even when there's no tears.
This hasn't happened to me, but I feel like it might. I do enjoy listening to men having a good laugh, and find myself noticing the uncontrolled intake of breath that sounds a little like a gasp, at the end of a bout of laughter that some men sometimes do. It sounds not unlike the uncontrolled breath of crying.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

October 11, 2020 11:41 pm  #2

Re: Anyone's crying kink expand to laughing as well?

Sorry for taking so long to answer this, but yes, laughter can be sexy too, and yes, there is some intersection between laughing and crying.

My ex gf loved to be tickled as foreplay, and she had a great laugh.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

November 10, 2020 7:25 pm  #3

I've actually thought about this. It seems there'd be so many more good obs with a laughing fetish than a crying fetish! Short answer is that sometimes when my husband laughs, the parts of it that are similar to his crying do turn me on, such as his shaking stomach/shoulders, bobbing throat, and gasps. The mouth is too different from the crying mouth, I think.

Interestingly, this only happens with my H, because I'm so intimately acquainted with both his laughing and his crying, so I see the parallels very clearly. I've never been aroused by the laughter of a friend or stranger.

November 19, 2020 3:09 pm  #4

Sometimes I have thought about it, when someone is laughing in a way that resembles crying I picture that person crying, but, my wife laughter is completely different than her crying.

November 19, 2020 4:34 pm  #5

I do find that I have a tickle fetish, with seeing others get tickled into laughing fits.  I don't think I could ever partake in it though.  I don't like being tickled myself, and I'm too nice to tickle someone for very long.

November 6, 2021 6:57 pm  #6

This is the weirdest laugh I’ve ever heard. I have also been wondering for a really long time what the visuals are of this person laughing I’d really appreciate as much detail as you are able to give. Thank you so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iys86OcXPY8

Board footera