You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2021 2:03 am  #1

Michael Keaton!

Hey lovely people!
I'm in a bit of a Michael Keaton kick right now. Just think he's tremendousely talented. He has a very very subtle tear in the last episode of Hulu's Dopesick, but other than that, I've never been able to find a crying scene of his.

Do y'all know of any? If so, link them here!

Also, feel free to use this as a spot to ask about rare criers. You never know who might know of one!

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

November 11, 2021 2:07 am  #2

Re: Michael Keaton!

Hey, long time no see, to be honest I have Michael Keaton catalogued as a non crier, so I'm surprised you saw him cry.

November 11, 2021 2:10 am  #3

I know right?

In fact, he tears up in episode 6, too. Pinching his eyes to regain his composure.

Similar in epispde 7, but this time, he's looking down, and a tear falls down the side of his nose and another gathers in his eye.

Given the nature of the end of episode 7, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again in the finale.

Last edited by ComfortCasanovette (November 11, 2021 2:10 am)

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

November 11, 2021 3:07 am  #4

I feel like there ought to be crying in Birdman. Don't ask me why; I haven't actually seen it.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 12, 2021 12:23 am  #5

In Clean and Sober he has 1 sobbing scene towards the end of the movie with some sniffing and snot when his character finds out about the death of his friend who was an alcoholic as well. He also tears up in the last scene and there's a lot of flushing while he struggles not to cry. The actor who plays his friend is also shown crying at 1:50 :00
https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-clean-and-sober-1988-20466.html  ( the crying parts are at 1:55:00 and at 1:58:00 )

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera