You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2021 3:28 pm  #821

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Really want to see Gemma Chan cry. When she and Emily Berrington were in Humans they couldn't cry in the show itself because they were playing synthetic characters but they did during shooting because they either couldn't blink or the scenes they were in were emotional. Some lucky sod got to wipe their tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 18, 2021 6:38 pm  #822

reptongeek wrote:

Really want to see Gemma Chan cry. When she and Emily Berrington were in Humans they couldn't cry in the show itself because they were playing synthetic characters but they did during shooting because they either couldn't blink or the scenes they were in were emotional. Some lucky sod got to wipe their tears

Eternals should satisfy you then. I wish they’d gone further but there are moments where you can see tear streaks on both Gemma’s cheeks, and one part you can see a tear fall. She also looks on the verge of tears a few times towards the end.

I had a look and she also seems to cry in something called I am Hannah https://mnemxsynerp.tumblr.com/gchan-iah

November 23, 2021 9:01 pm  #823

Rahul Kohli does some serious sobbing in e6 of Midnight Mass. There's a lot going on in the scene, lots of noise and activity and cuts back and forth, which makes it hard to hear, but what I can make out is agonizing.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 25, 2021 6:04 am  #824

Has anyone seen The Lie, on Prime? Looks like Peter Sarsgaard might have occasion to do some crying. 

November 25, 2021 5:28 pm  #825

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Has anyone seen The Lie, on Prime? Looks like Peter Sarsgaard might have occasion to do some crying. 

I saw it but not all of it. I only browsed for some crying scenes as well but i couldn't find any memorable scene. He's shown on the verge of crying somewhere at 51:50.  The scene is interrupted exactly when we would have seen the tears falling down. There's a more expressive scene at 1:27:00 into the film but there's only a tear falling down.
 You can try to see it on 2 k movies ifit's available there.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 26, 2021 5:11 am  #826

Thank you psychic_girl!

November 29, 2021 3:01 am  #827

Liam Neeson has a nice sobbing scene in the film Made in Italy towards the end in the context of feeling guilt for neglecting his son. The scene is fairly brief but quite impactful as they both cry. Liam Nesson is shown with tears streaming down his face and he is talking through the sobs.
Liam Neeson also cries in The Grey. There's this beautiful scene where he shouts at God for not helping him and his eyes are welled with tears all through.

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 29, 2021 1:33 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 30, 2021 10:57 pm  #828

I think he cried in Nell too.

December 1, 2021 3:47 pm  #829

Yeah, he did, i saw that too but there aren't tears on display. This scene starts a bit like that one but then it becomes a full blown sobbing one.

Woody Harrelson

December 16, 2021 6:29 pm  #830

I just looked up this movie and the guy playing his son is... actually Liam Neeson's son. And then I remember that they both lost Natasha Richardson in real life.

Board footera