You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2021 9:57 pm  #1

2nd obs with my dream comforting person

Was at a 2000s themed party with my best friend and her boyfriend. It wasn’t yet that crowded because we came pretty early.
We had just arrived, bought our drinks and stood around the wardrobe area and chatted. I happened to catch a glimpse of one of “his” friends passing us by, and just as i leaned towards my bestie to whisper to her that i just saw his friend so we might run into him…its him. Approaching me. (Context: we drifted apart 2 months ago because tldr; i was pretty sure that we could never make it as a couple and i haven’t seen him until last night…we still love each other so f much.)
It all happened so fast. He grabbed me in a tightest hug ever. I could tell he was tipsy by his voice, he told me “I love you and i always have loved you.” and he started sobbing into my shoulder. Like, so hard. I was in shock, i just held him as strongly as i could. He tried moving away saying that “it’s fine” like the first time i comforted him but i kept hugging him. I saw that he had a slight crying expression and his face had gotten a bit red. He kept silently sobbing for some time and i just held him.
Sadly i don’t remember if i managed to wipe his tears because 1. i was tipsy too and 2. he left abruptly to find his friends.
Still, the whole experience was magical. HE was unexpected, let alone his tears. And with all the lights, people and music around us…it was truly something else. Never would i have imagined for another opportunity to comfort such a stubborn and tough-acting individual AGAIN but hey…hope this isn’t the last time.

December 12, 2021 11:57 pm  #2

Re: 2nd obs with my dream comforting person

Wow, no wonder your long silence was worth the wait, I understand the shock left a lot of details out of your memory. Was anybody else present with you when this happened? I also hope this is not the last time, hope to chat with you again.

Have a beautiful week and Merry Christmas.

January 29, 2022 10:41 pm  #3

You lucky bastard! Those things never happen to me!

January 29, 2022 10:46 pm  #4

Rose wrote:

You lucky bastard! Those things never happen to me!

Trust me…it happened once, never before and God knows when it will again. But hey as you see its not impossible at all! Just gotta be patient for that “right place, right time”.

January 29, 2022 10:50 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Wow, no wonder your long silence was worth the wait, I understand the shock left a lot of details out of your memory. Was anybody else present with you when this happened? I also hope this is not the last time, hope to chat with you again.

Have a beautiful week and Merry Christmas.

I am still deeply touched by that event. Like, i find myself thinking “THAT happened?!” even after almost two months now.
Well my friend and her bf saw us, but they dislike him so they laughed when i gestured to them that he was crying. That pissed me off and just made me want to protect him even more. Idk about anyone else, i was so immersed in the moment that my surroundings were really faded. His friends might have seen us because he left them behind when he saw me.

Happy belated Holidays to you too!

February 1, 2022 2:57 am  #6

andjyx wrote:

I am still deeply touched by that event. Like, i find myself thinking “THAT happened?!” even after almost two months now.
Well my friend and her bf saw us, but they dislike him so they laughed when i gestured to them that he was crying. That pissed me off and just made me want to protect him even more. Idk about anyone else, i was so immersed in the moment that my surroundings were really faded. His friends might have seen us because he left them behind when he saw me.

Happy belated Holidays to you too!

Thanks, I am really surprised he sobbed in public, I guess seeing you overwhelmed him and he stopped being aware of his surroundings, knowing he NEVER cries in front of anyone (except you) and (in ordinary circumstances) knowing your friends AND his friends were there. I'm sure he wouldn't have cried, less sob in front of everybody (both male and female) if he was in his five senses.

Kind of a bummer your friends laughed, I feel you trying to be even more peotective, I think that was an appropriate moment to wipe and/or kiss his tears.

I wonder how his friends reacted (at the time he was sobbing, AND afterwards, how did their behaviour around him changed after seeing him cry (guess we'll never know, unless you ask him).

Hope you have a happy week.

Board footera