You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2021 3:38 pm  #831

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Tom Holland cries a lot in No Way Home. There's a short but sweet sobbing scene with comforting by his friends. I can post the video, but it's definitely a spoiler. By my count, he tears up about 8 to ten times and actually cries about three times.

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

December 22, 2021 2:30 am  #832

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

I can post the video, but it's definitely a spoiler. By my count, he tears up about 8 to ten times and actually cries about three times.

I don't care about spoilers, I'll probably not watch the whole thing  ever anyway. If you are able to post I'd appreciate it šŸ˜Š

December 22, 2021 9:46 pm  #833

Tom Holland cries a lot in No Way Home. There's a short but sweet sobbing scene with comforting by his friends. I can post the video, but it's definitely a spoiler. By my count, he tears up about 8 to ten times and actually cries about three times.

Tom Holland is one of the actors I really want to see cry. Not just teary eyes, but actually crying. So, it would be really great if you could post the video here. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Š

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go"Ā 
Ā 

December 23, 2021 1:27 am  #834

Kleo wrote:

Tom Holland is one of the actors I really want to see cry. Not just teary eyes, but actually crying. So, it would be really great if you could post the video here. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Š

Ā 

There is a Cam version of the film on 2kmovie.cc site and the scenes are quite clear. The scenes at :00:17:55 and at 1:27:00 are very intense in terms of crying, he's sobbing quite a lot and he doesn't wipe any of his tears but the first one is quite short, interrupted by other scenes and quite shadowy.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 23, 2021 1:40 am  #835

Hi psychic girl, is there a way for you to post the link to that movie?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go"Ā 
Ā 

December 23, 2021 1:41 am  #836

Kleo wrote:

IĀ  recommend you watch Cherry where he also has a lot of tearing up scenes and one major sobbing scene. I like that one in particular as there's a build-up of emotion untill he finally can't hold his sobs anymore and there's also an intimate, romantic quality to it. The scene is at around 1:04:00 and right before that there's a tragic event and a lot of soldiers are killed but he doesn't cry that much as yet, he's only shown on the verge of crying until he talks to his girlfriend whom he misses a lot. That makes the breakdown even more powerfull, as he struggles to contain himself during the call and then he simply bursts into sobs.

Last edited by psychic_girl (December 23, 2021 1:43 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 23, 2021 1:46 am  #837

Kleo wrote:

This is for Cherry : https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-cherry-free-67153.4791577
And this is for Spider-Man :No Way Home :Ā  https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-spider-man-no-way-home-free-71326.5601538
Ā 

Woody Harrelson

December 23, 2021 1:47 am  #838

psychic_girl wrote:

Kleo wrote:

This is for Cherry : https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-cherry-free-67153.4791577
And this is for Spider-Man :No Way Home :Ā  https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-spider-man-no-way-home-free-71326.5601538
Ā 

Ā 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. šŸ˜

Ā 

December 23, 2021 1:55 am  #839

Kleo wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Kleo wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. šŸ˜

You're welcome. Enjoy !
Ā 

Woody Harrelson

December 23, 2021 9:14 pm  #840

I just really need to comment on the first sobbing scene in the Cherry, at 1:04:00. His crying looks and sounds so genuine and real. I'm not too much into crying sounds generally, im more interested in a crying face, but the way his crying sounds, it really causes that funny feeling in my gut, that we all know very well. Its just perfect. The only other time i felt it was when Kianu Reeves was crying in the Lake house (which is my favourite scene ever).
The other sobbing scene is good cause its a close up, and he doesn't hide his face, which i love. I think he's such a beautiful crier.
Im still not sure I've found those two scenes from the Spiderman... Ill look again.

Ā 

Board footera