You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 24, 2021 2:53 am  #841

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Loved the one from Cherry! His performances are always pretty impressive and I WISH he did more crying scenes.

For some reason I can’t see the Spider-Man scenes even with multiple devices and browsers🥲🥲  wishing someone could post those specific clips! Until then I’ll be disgustingly desperate because I still need to watch the first two films before I can go to the theatre to see this one🥴

December 25, 2021 3:32 am  #842

psychic_girl wrote:

Kleo wrote:

Hi psychic girl, is there a way for you to post the link to that movie?

This is for Cherry : https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-cherry-free-67153.4791577
And this is for Spider-Man :No Way Home :  https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-spider-man-no-way-home-free-71326.5601538

What are the timestamps for the specific scenes in these links? Or at least the Spiderman one, I found the other that was discussed

Last edited by Ella (December 25, 2021 3:35 am)

December 25, 2021 7:12 pm  #843

Ella wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Kleo wrote:

This is for Cherry : https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-cherry-free-67153.4791577
And this is for Spider-Man:No Way Home:  https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-spider-man-no-way-home-free-71326.5601538

What are the timestamps for the specific scenes in these links? Or at least the Spiderman one, I found the other that was discussed

I'm sorry i forgot to post them in the previous post. There are 2 major crying scenes as far as i noticed : the first one is at 1:19:00 when May dies, the second one is at 1:29:00 when he remembers this sad incident and his friends comfort him.
Later on Andrew Garfield starts tearing up too

Last edited by psychic_girl (December 25, 2021 11:05 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 26, 2021 3:55 am  #844

Ella wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Kleo wrote:

And this is for Spider-Man :No Way Home :  https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-spider-man-no-way-home-free-71326.5601538

And in the movie Cherry time stamps are : 1:04:00 and 1:39:25.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

December 26, 2021 9:26 am  #845

Kleo wrote:

I just really need to comment on the first sobbing scene in the Cherry, at 1:04:00. His crying looks and sounds so genuine and real. I'm not too much into crying sounds generally, im more interested in a crying face, but the way his crying sounds, it really causes that funny feeling in my gut, that we all know very well. Its just perfect. The only other time i felt it was when Kianu Reeves was crying in the Lake house (which is my favourite scene ever).
The other sobbing scene is good cause its a close up, and he doesn't hide his face, which i love. I think he's such a beautiful crier.
Im still not sure I've found those two scenes from the Spiderman... Ill look again.

The wider 'whump' community calls that funny feeling 'whumperflies' which I think is hilarious and accurate. And that scene in The Lake House is sweet and sad. Have you seen John Wick?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

December 26, 2021 11:10 am  #846

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Kleo wrote:

I just really need to comment on the first sobbing scene in the Cherry, at 1:04:00. His crying looks and sounds so genuine and real. I'm not too much into crying sounds generally, im more interested in a crying face, but the way his crying sounds, it really causes that funny feeling in my gut, that we all know very well. Its just perfect. The only other time i felt it was when Kianu Reeves was crying in the Lake house (which is my favourite scene ever).
The other sobbing scene is good cause its a close up, and he doesn't hide his face, which i love. I think he's such a beautiful crier.
Im still not sure I've found those two scenes from the Spiderman... Ill look again.

The wider 'whump' community calls that funny feeling 'whumperflies' which I think is hilarious and accurate. And that scene in The Lake House is sweet and sad. Have you seen John Wick?

Hahaha whumperflies...love it!

I haven't seen John Wick. Is there something good for me? 😏

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

December 27, 2021 11:12 pm  #847

Yep Kleo, he has an understated and very sweet crying scene near the beginning. Quieter than in The Lake House, but the scene doesn't cut away--he does his crying and manages to compose himself a bit afterward. I've discovered seeing a guy's effort to compose himself, and that might be why this is my personal favorite.

(John Wick and The Lake House are the two times I'm aware of that he's done good crying.)

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (December 27, 2021 11:18 pm)

January 1, 2022 8:21 pm  #848

In tonight's Episode of Doctor Who, Mandip Gill cried two beautiful tears. They streamed down her face so prettily

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 15, 2022 7:51 pm  #849

Can anyone direct me to an existing thread with links to vids of crying comedians? Something about a (reasonably) attractive person who you're used to seeing always joking around and being funny, actually crying for real seems like it would hit the spot in a fresh way

January 16, 2022 5:43 am  #850

In my 'male actors crying' thread, I have Bill Hader's little breakdown at the end of IT 2, and someone else has posted his scene in Barry if you search Bill Hader's name in the forum.

Board footera