You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2022 10:47 pm  #1

Hey, new here

I've never been good at these kinda things so this will be short.  36 yo male interested in women crying.  I found this page by accident a few days ago and have since spent some free time browsing the video sharing forum.  Most of the links are dead, but found a few good ones.  Joined mostly so I could share videos, so I'm off to do that now.

January 28, 2022 11:41 pm  #2

Re: Hey, new here

Welcome, are you into obs as well, fiction maybe? Mind sharing?
Thanks for the videos.

January 29, 2022 2:48 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome, are you into obs as well, fiction maybe? Mind sharing?
Thanks for the videos.

I've enjoyed reading some of the obs over the last few days.  I don't really have any of my own to share though, people just don't cry in public around here, or when they do it's because of personal tragedy, and those are not the kind of stories the individuals would want shared.  
I haven't made my way to the fiction section yet, but I probably will at some point.  As for writing my own stories, it probably wont happen.  I'm just not that creative when it comes to story building.   

January 29, 2022 3:16 am  #4

Could be AROs (a term created by a former user, meaning Alternate Reality Obs), an actual obs but the way you wish it happened (alternate reality).

January 29, 2022 6:27 pm  #5

Nice! Looking forward to the videos.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 31, 2022 2:22 pm  #6

Welcome

I’ve noticed you’re posting some of my old favorites. Glad to have another tear-lover among us. 

Board footera