You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2022 11:54 am  #1

Reddit survey on crying

Found this interesting survey on reddit about the crying habits of people. Would love to see the results of this one (especially because it has detailed questions on how much tears people normally cry). I find it eerie that the op has secret in their name, maybe it's me from a parallel universe, haha!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SampleSize/comments/thvr7v/casual_crying_habits_in_people_mf/

I also find it interesting that this has so many upvotes, it seems like people enjoy talking about crying!

March 21, 2022 1:48 pm  #2

Re: Reddit survey on crying

Interesting survey you found, it reminded me of some old surveys I made in misterpoll.com https://www.misterpoll.com/users/191771

Interesting he is christian (religion) and mentions doing this out of the blue, he kind of hints he is not a dacryphiliac but on the other hand, asking specifically if you allow your tears to be wiped, kind of hints he might be into this. What do you think?

March 21, 2022 4:58 pm  #3

Hmmm these questions seem familiar. I swear I’ve seen them in a different poll somewhere, almost word-for-word.

I strongly suspect this person is one of us.

March 21, 2022 5:30 pm  #4

truffle wrote:

Hmmm these questions seem familiar. I swear I’ve seen them in a different poll somewhere, almost word-for-word.

😉😊. And one more survey on the way in mister poll.com

March 22, 2022 1:44 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

truffle wrote:

😉😊. And one more survey on the way in mister poll.com

You’re making another survey?! I want to be the first to do it!!

Board footera