You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2022 10:25 pm  #871

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Adam Scott has yet another crying scene in episode 4 ( towards the end) of the same series. In this one he's softly crying, remembering his friend after his funeral. He looks as if he's holding up for a short while, and then a few tears stream down his face. I find his features particularly expressive when he s crying though i can't say he s particularly handsome.

There are also gifs of him crying in episode 1 from Parks and Recreation, season 7. There's one comedic section in this one where he starts crying, even sobbing though the scene is rather humorous overall.

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 10, 2022 10:47 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 11, 2022 8:05 am  #872

ComfortCasanovette wrote:

Side note: does anyone know if Pattinson cries as Batman?

He doesn’t, though he almost does in one scene.
One thing notable is that the contacts he wears at Batman kinda make his eyes look a little watery.

March 12, 2022 3:40 pm  #873

psychic_girl wrote:

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Fassbender and Ryan Gosling have a few crying scenes in Song to Song, towards the end of the movie. I like Gosling's scenes more, he really sobs a few times and it looks very realistic though the scenes are quite brief and interrupted by other scenes that have nothing to do with them. It's shown a sad moment into the character's life and there's some freshness to these moments but it's such a pity they don't show more. He really cries for good, his hand is shaking at some point and his face is flushed..

I'm on a bit of a Ryan Gosling crying kick trying to track down all his scenes. I've seen one scene from this movie, where he's all like crying softly about his ailing dad (I'm assuming) and I'd love to see any more from Ryan (or Michael).

I like both of them too. Very versatile crying and there's always a bit more with every scene or at least their style of crying isn't one-sided which makes me believe they're quite good criers in real life as well.  Ryan Gosling has loads of crying moments in Lars and the Real Girl ( all through the movie but the sobbing parts are towards the ending, from 1:35 :00 on when his character tries to let go of his obsession with the mannequin,other crying or tearing up moments are dispersed throughout the movie ) Blue Valentine has 2 more intense crying scenes but my favourite is the one from First Man.  The sobs and his short breaths are very audible in this one, there's also a sort of intimacy to this scene. Too bad it's so brief and there s no follow through of it. I enjoy when he covers his face and then sort of wipes his tears but they are still visible on his face. This scene is on youtube from if you research Ryan Gosling crying ( it's under this title : After Karen's funeral, Neil finally cry - First Man - Ryan Gosling ).
The baptism scene from A Place Beyond the Pines is similar to this one, though not as gut wrenching.
I vaguely remember that he also cries in Fracture at least 2 times but i can't remember the context exactly.

Oh Ryan killed it in First Man. He was so damn good. So far it's my favorite scene of his as well.
I found his first scene in Blue Valentine and the one from Lars and the Real Girl. I'll have to see Lars sometime. I like oddball movies like that, and the crying is excellent.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 15, 2022 11:10 pm  #874

Psychic_girl...do you have these, or know where to find them? Is there a video/google drive of this someplace? 
There are also gifs of him crying in episode 1 from Parks and Recreation, season 7. There's one comedic section in this one where he starts crying, even sobbing though the scene is rather humorous overall.

Last edited by missyjdma (March 15, 2022 11:10 pm)

March 16, 2022 9:44 am  #875

missyjdma wrote:

Psychic_girl...do you have these, or know where to find them? Is there a video/google drive of this someplace? 

Yeah, on 2k movies you can find the episode with him sobbing in Parks and Recreation. It's in epissode one , somewhere at 16:39.
https://2kmovie.cc/watch-tv/watch-parks-and-recreation-free-38991.4960954
The crying is brief but it can look quite authentic too.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 16, 2022 7:25 pm  #876

OMG, Psychic_girl - authentic definitely! Those were not fake tears (I was an actress in NYC, I know the stuff they use - haha!) ...those were actually pouring out of Aziz and Adam's eyes! It was a scene played for comedy, for sure, but still - awesome. Thanks!  

March 18, 2022 3:44 pm  #877

missyjdma wrote:

OMG, Psychic_girl - authentic definitely! Those were not fake tears (I was an actress in NYC, I know the stuff they use - haha!) ...those were actually pouring out of Aziz and Adam's eyes! It was a scene played for comedy, for sure, but still - awesome. Thanks!  

Aziz's seem a bit fake. They look too obvious and to glitttery to be 100% true. Adam's crying and acting though don't seem over the top at all. It's quite amazing the way he can convey crying like that and blend it with humor .

Woody Harrelson

March 24, 2022 7:52 pm  #878

More Kinsey Locke from Locke & Key

In s1ep8 a tear begins to run down her left cheek, but It's wiped away by her mum. In s2ep5 she has one scene where she has her eyes full of tears, one hanging below her left eye but we don't see it fall

At the end of the episode a couple more tears stream down her face

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 24, 2022 11:15 pm  #879

This Is Us

*Spoilers* 6x04

The entire episode is a flashback (and includes further flashbacks to when Jack was young) surrounding the time his mother passed away. Toward the end of the episode, Jack is sitting with his wife and kids, who are eating a meal his mom used to prepare for him, when he has to step away after having the realization that he doesn’t have a mom anymore. Wet voice, eyes wet with tears, really pretty sobs, comfort from his wife. Short but so satisfying as I’ve always wanted to see this from him!

Episodes are on Hulu😁

March 25, 2022 8:24 am  #880

Thank you Beez! Going to check that out for sure.

ETA: the scene is now up in my 'male actors crying' thread.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (March 30, 2022 5:08 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera