You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2022 12:53 am  #1

Introduction of Teargzer and Blurry Eyes (couple)

Sex: male

Orientation: Straight

Interested in: Any liquid caused by crying, (after I met Blurry Eyes also really got to love quivered faces and sobbing, because she is the absolute Queen of sobbing) in general, the more uncontrolled and „uncivilised“ a cry is, the more I like it. Emotionaly (but also sexually) I love comforting, hugging and cuddling others, especially after or during crying.

Interest in the forum: exchanging obs, chatting and sharing experience with other dac’s and maybe sharing and diskussing some videos or writing some crying fictions.

Your own crying: The last time I cried was over a decade ago, so I can’t remember anymore.

Other fetishes: not really, my whole sexuality is centered about crying
 Yourself in general: My hobbies are gaming, Sci-fi and social media. We (Blurry Eyes and I) are in a long distance relationship, since last summer and have never met each other in person.

April 9, 2022 12:56 am  #2

Re: Introduction of Teargzer and Blurry Eyes (couple)

Teargazer wrote:

Sex: male

Orientation: Straight

Interested in: Any liquid caused by crying, (after I met Blurry Eyes also really got to love quivered faces and sobbing, because she is the absolute Queen of sobbing) in general, the more uncontrolled and „uncivilised“ a cry is, the more I like it. Emotionaly (but also sexually) I love comforting, hugging and cuddling others, especially after or during crying.

Interest in the forum: exchanging obs, chatting and sharing experience with other dac’s and maybe sharing and diskussing some videos or writing some crying fictions.

Your own crying: The last time I cried was over a decade ago, so I can’t remember anymore.

Other fetishes: not really, my whole sexuality is centered about crying
 Yourself in general: My hobbies are gaming, Sci-fi and social media. We (Blurry Eyes and I) are in a long distance relationship, since last summer and have never met each other in person.

Welcome Teargazer (and Blurry Eyes) hope you get to meet soon, pandemic is diminishing greatly, eagerly waiting to read more from you, either obs, fics, whatever you want to share. Have a great weekend.

April 9, 2022 12:56 am  #3

Sex: female

Orientation: hetero (maybe pan?)

Interested in: I fell in love with someone who told me right from the start that he is aroused by crying (Teargazer). And I noticed that I like to cry for him, to make him happy. We seek out opportunities that could make me cry, like sentimental movies, or talking about struggles of the past, and we share our feelings. And I noticed that to know that my tears will arouse him will also arouse me, so I feel like I could be something like a second-hand dacryphiliac.

Interest in the forum: I would like to share self observations, and also find recommendations how to cry even more. Regarding the self obs: I do cry often, but most of the time only short. Would it be welcome to post those „minor obs“, too, even if it is only one tear, or some seconds of sobbing, mabe in a thread where I gather all those „minor obs“? Or only the „major outbursts"?

Your own crying: I’m rather emotional, and have just learned that I cry quite often, at least in comparison to other people – at least several times a week. Most of the time, it’s rather short, blurry eyes (hence the name), often with one or two tears, or sometimes sobbing, not always combined with tears. My „strong“ eye is the right one, crying usually starts with my right eye, and there are more tears from my right eye than from my left eye. Also, my nose starts to run after a short while of crying. I don’t wipe my tears, quite the opposite, we (Teargazer and I) try to make them run down my face and under my chin, or dripping onto my shirt. and I’m not ashamed to cry in a public space.

Other fetishes: nope, plain vanilla.

Yourself in general: Minecraft, sci-fi, classical music, social media. The relationship with Teargazer is long distance; we met online and never met in person yet.

Lover of Teargazer, provider of tears

April 9, 2022 1:02 am  #4

Thank you, Amans lacrimae, for your kind welcome. We are really excited to now be a part of the forum.

Last edited by Blurry Eyes (April 9, 2022 1:03 am)

April 9, 2022 1:06 am  #5

Blurry Eyes wrote:

Interested in: I fell in love with someone who told me right from the start that he is aroused by crying (Teargazer). And I noticed that I like to cry for him, to make him happy. We seek out opportunities that could make me cry, like sentimental movies, or talking about struggles of the past, and we share our feelings. And I noticed that to know that my tears will arouse him will also arouse me, so I feel like I could be something like a second-hand dacryphiliac.

Interest in the forum: I would like to share self observations, and also find recommendations how to cry even more. Regarding the self obs: I do cry often, but most of the time only short. Would it be welcome to post those „minor obs“, too, even if it is only one tear, or some seconds of sobbing, mabe in a thread where I gather all those „minor obs“? Or only the „major outbursts"?

Your own crying: I’m rather emotional, and have just learned that I cry quite often, at least in comparison to other people – at least several times a week. Most of the time, it’s rather short, blurry eyes (hence the name), often with one or two tears, or sometimes sobbing, not always combined with tears. My „strong“ eye is the right one, crying usually starts with my right eye, and there are more tears from my right eye than from my left eye. Also, my nose starts to run after a short while of crying. I don’t wipe my tears, quite the opposite, we (Teargazer and I) try to make them run down my face and under my chin, or dripping onto my shirt. and I’m not ashamed to cry in a public space.

Yourself in general: Minecraft, sci-fi, classical music, social media. The relationship with Teargazer is long distance; we met online and never met in person yet.

Oh, quite a fast response, of course, feel free to post your "minor obs" as well, I guess pandemic didn't help for meeting, is distance really an issue between you (I mean is long distance really long, or is there a chance for meeting relatively soon)

You mention not minding crying in public, have you ever had your tears wiped?

April 9, 2022 1:17 am  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Blurry Eyes wrote:

Oh, quite a fast response, of course, feel free to post your "minor obs" as well, I guess pandemic didn't help for meeting, is distance really an issue between you (I mean is long distance really long, or is there a chance for meeting relatively soon)

Our distance is far enough, that meeting each other is not an everyday thing, it would only be feasible to meet once or twice a month. We already have plans to go on vacation together.

April 9, 2022 1:20 am  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I can't remember to ever have my tears wiped, at least not as an adult. My previous partner called it manipulative when I cried (can you believe that?), so you couldn't expect him to wipe my tears. And I don't have friends who are close enough to do that.

April 9, 2022 1:38 am  #8

Blurry Eyes wrote:

I can't remember to ever have my tears wiped, at least not as an adult. My previous partner called it manipulative when I cried (can you believe that?), so you couldn't expect him to wipe my tears. And I don't have friends who are close enough to do that.

I can't believe it, I usually wipe and kiss my girl's tears when she cries in my arms, I usually wipe tears from friends' cheeks as well, even if we're not the closest friends. I have a couple of friends who look for me to cry to (one is even married) and they know they will get the most comforting experience in my arms. I have never seen crying as manipulative, as a matter of fact, I think its one of the most intimate experiences one can share.

April 9, 2022 5:49 am  #9

I'm fascinated by the idea of strong eyes when it comes to crying. When all of your tears fall down just one cheek and not both

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera