You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2022 2:27 am  #11

Re: Small self obs (female) of this weekend

These are difficult questions. I've just started to pay attention to all those small details not long ago, so a lot of things aren't really clear to me, too.

As for the hot or cold tears: I've just recently noticed that there might be a difference of temperature, but I'm not sure about the conditions. I've noticed that when tears build up over some time when my eyes get really blurry, I can anticipate the moment the tear will flow from my eye, because a short moment before it feels a tiny bit cooler. So it may be the other way round: If they are larger, they might be a bit cooler, because of the build up in the eyes. But it might also be that instead it is cooler when it takes longer for the tear to leave the eye. I will try to pay attention to it in the future.

As for your second question: I'm not sure about that, either. I think there are several conditions that affect the size of the tears. Intensity of crying certainly is a thing, but a really intense feeling for me might lead to sobbing, which for me can be without tears, as I close my eyes, and then the tears go into the tearduct instead of flowing down the cheek. One factor ist blinking: If I blink more often, then the tears will be smaller. Another factor definitely is if I'm hydrated or not, so my partner often reminds me of drinking enough water. So, being in love with a dac has it's advantages for my health! But I will try to pay attention to this question, as well.

Lover of Teargazer, provider of tears

April 13, 2022 1:11 am  #12

Thank you! It's nice to see it's appreciated!

Lover of Teargazer, provider of tears

April 13, 2022 2:32 am  #13

Blurry Eyes wrote:

Thank you! It's nice to see it's appreciated!

You’re welcome, I also find your signature phrase sweet. Have a great day.

Board footera