You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2022 4:23 am  #1

Con O’Neill sobbing

I started watching his stuff after I saw him in HBO- Our Flag Means Death

Here’s is a movie where he has a pretty big sobbing scene - there are other scenes but this one stands out the most for the most crying/sobbing I can’t see tears but even though it’s early 00s quality you can kind of tell his eyes are watery if you look hard enough. 

https://youtu.be/bNHTmiCsBA0

1:23:45- 1:24:30. Is the big sobbing scene

I love his unique voice and I find myself watching this bit over and over and my heart aching and wanting to hug him as he cries.
Movie is called Telstar

April 28, 2022 2:17 am  #2

Re: Con O’Neill sobbing

Oh my that is an excellent scene! He really falls apart. If you look closely, I'm pretty sure you can see the light reflecting off tears on his face.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 28, 2022 11:17 pm  #3

MariaSB85 wrote:

I started watching his stuff after I saw him in HBO- Our Flag Means Death

Here’s is a movie where he has a pretty big sobbing scene - there are other scenes but this one stands out the most for the most crying/sobbing I can’t see tears but even though it’s early 00s quality you can kind of tell his eyes are watery if you look hard enough.

https://youtu.be/bNHTmiCsBA0

1:23:45- 1:24:30. Is the big sobbing scene

I love his unique voice and I find myself watching this bit over and over and my heart aching and wanting to hug him as he cries.
Movie is called Telstar

I can't see it. There's a message that appears which says the clip is not available here. Where else can I find it?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 29, 2022 12:36 am  #4

I’m in the US and it’s available on Tubi and YouTube,   I’m not sure where you can find it where you are - try searching for the movie online -  Telstar (2008) if you have a VPN and set it to America you might be able to access Tubi.

Board footera