You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2022 6:58 pm  #11

Re: Is Johnny Depp crying in court ?

Ella
 [/quote wrote:

Update- so, based on your information I decided to watch Arizona Dream...the crying did not disappoint! However I was unprepared for the surrealism and I'd be lying if I said I understood all of the (apparent) symbolism. Very strange movie but it delivered where it counts so that's ok. Thanks! Been a fan of his for 25 years but never got to see a good cry til now. Side note, I'd forgotten how very adorable early 90s Depp was. 🥰

I'm glad you liked it and you gave it a chance. Johnny Depp was indeed adorable in it . I also recommend you watch Don Juan de Marco for some brief crying if you want but the scenes aren't as good as in Arizona Dream.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 2, 2022 1:42 am  #12

https://youtu.be/ho6j-1EKWeQ
This is The Scene from Arizona Dream. I forgot how audible it was. And the beautiful music done by Goran Bregović, amongst others.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

May 3, 2022 9:26 pm  #13

Did anyone else happen to catch the part of his testimony where he describes crying while detoxing?

Board footera