You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2022 10:26 pm  #881

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Sacha Baron Cohen has a very brief sobbing scene in Grimsby at around 1:01:00 into the film. There's also a short  close up of his face at the end of it and there are many tears streaming down at that point. Do you know any other film where he cries ?He seems a very good crier. He also does comedic crying with actual tears. I remember i may have seen another scene with him doing this but i can't remember where..

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 16, 2022 10:30 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 23, 2022 9:49 am  #882

More Kinsey Locke scenes. In s2ep5 she has a crying scene at the end of the episode, and in the next she has tears running down her cheeks that luckily don't disappear when she turns round

In s2ep9 she cries several tears at the beginning of the episode. Just one to go

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 28, 2022 1:51 am  #883

In episode 5 of Moon Knight, Oscar Isaac sheds a silent tear somewhere around the 30 minute mark, then a few minutes later falls to his knees sobbing hard.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (April 28, 2022 1:51 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 28, 2022 11:22 pm  #884

Can't wait to see that !!! I researched a bit of information about him and I found a lot of gifs of him crying , tearing up and sobbing in various movies. H seems very promising as a crier . I 'll add some in the Images section too.

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 28, 2022 11:22 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 29, 2022 1:02 pm  #885

Genesis Rodriguez has a couple of crying moments in the film Man on a Ledge at opposite ends

In the beginning a tear forms under her right eye, but it seems to fall without leaving the tear streak. The editor cuts away from it too

Later in the final scene she has a single tear stream down the left side of her face

If you are like me and enjoy this type of thing, she also ties her hair back in a ponytail and pulls it out again

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 9, 2022 6:45 pm  #886

Colin Firth has a few crying scenes in the series The Staircase which is on HBO max in my country.

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

May 10, 2022 11:06 pm  #887

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness has (I think) 3 crying scenes with Elizabeth Olsen, visible tears on both cheeks each time. (By the way, she also cries several times in WandaVision and a few times in her earlier MCU appearances. She’s probably cried the most out of any MCU character)

Brief tears also from Benedict Cumberbatch and the girl playing America Chavez. Rachel McAdams tears up slightly but doesn’t shed any tears

May 10, 2022 11:18 pm  #888

OnlyTears wrote:

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness has (I think) 3 crying scenes with Elizabeth Olsen, visible tears on both cheeks each time. (By the way, she also cries several times in WandaVision and a few times in her earlier MCU appearances. She’s probably cried the most out of any MCU character)

Brief tears also from Benedict Cumberbatch and the girl playing America Chavez. Rachel McAdams tears up slightly but doesn’t shed any tears

You just made me want to see MCU more than I am already wanting to sit and watch the movies.

May 10, 2022 11:29 pm  #889

Amans lacrimae wrote:

You just made me want to see MCU more than I am already wanting to sit and watch the movies.

Yeah I do feel like generally there has been more crying in recent MCU stuff. I don’t remember much in the early movies but it’s been a while. I’ll definitely make a log of it all one day when I do a rewatch.
I should probably also check out Agents of SHIELD as that’s been mentioned here a few times.

May 11, 2022 12:14 am  #890

OnlyTears wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Yeah I do feel like generally there has been more crying in recent MCU stuff. I don’t remember much in the early movies but it’s been a while. I’ll definitely make a log of it all one day when I do a rewatch.
I should probably also check out Agents of SHIELD as that’s been mentioned here a few times.

That was me, the few times Daisy Johnson cries, she is wonderful, but Jenna Simmons is a better crier.

Board footera