You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2022 6:11 pm  #11

Re: Actors you want to see cry, round 2

reptongeek wrote:

Bartlebycs wrote:

My current list:

Jodie Sweetin (crushed on her since Full House, never saw a really good cry from her)

Colby Minifie (She looks like a girl I knew from High School, seeing her cry might be interesting)

Jenna Coleman (She let some tears go in Doctor Who, but I want more from her)

Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory didn't count, as it was done for laughs. I want some non-sitcom crying)

Mila Kunis (Ditto)

Selena Gomez (I don't recall ever seeing her cry openly. She usually covers her face )

Maisie Williams (Preferably more current.)

Danielle Fishel (The girl next door for us 90's kids.)

Oh god Selena Gomez. I watched one of her films every week for a year and there is this seen where she and Katie Cassidy's character have a heart to heart and her eyes well with tears, but none of them make it down her cheeks

The film is Monte Carlo if you are interested

I saw it   I would like more from her, though.

February 23, 2022 11:09 am  #12

James Spader , he teared up in Critical Care and there are hints of him crying in Sex, Lies and Videotape, White Palace and The Blacklist. I haven't seen him cry consistently in anything though. Do you know of any such scene in te Blacklist ? He tears up in that one too.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 23, 2022 11:16 am  #13

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Vincent D'Onofrio. He's a damn great actor. I liked his character in Law & Order: Criminal Intent so much, it hurt too much to see him cry in the episode Endgame, and I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it since. I have seen him cry in That Championship Season (which looks like a remarkably tiresome film) when he was younger, and he did damn good and it didn't hurt too much. I wonder if he cries in The Cell.

I had a huge crush on him when he acted in Law and Order: Criminal Intent and though some scenes are incredibly tense and dramatic I don't remember seeing him actually shedding any tears in any episode from that series. He gets on the verge of crying many times through in Blindspot, Engdame and Siren Call too.
The only film I know of that depics a close up of him crying is the Salt on Our Skin when there's a  brief scene when he talks on the phone with his girlfriend. He gets emotional all of the sudden and two nice tears stream from his eyes ..

Last edited by psychic_girl (February 23, 2022 6:47 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 23, 2022 11:39 pm  #14

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who was all about Vincent D'Onofrio. (Well, me and my sister, who knew about but didn't share my crying thing.) I could swear he cried in Endgame or an episode right next to it, but the tears themselves may not have been visible.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 24, 2022 8:52 pm  #15

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who was all about Vincent D'Onofrio. (Well, me and my sister, who knew about but didn't share my crying thing.) I could swear he cried in Endgame or an episode right next to it, but the tears themselves may not have been visible.

Was it a scene in which he was standing by dying mother  bed as he played Bobby Goren or the scene withRoy Scheider when he found out he was his father ?I want to know more exactly before browsing again  so if you know any other details, please tell me.

Woody Harrelson

February 25, 2022 4:52 pm  #16

It was one of the later scenes with Roy Scheider, yeah. Probably when he smiles blithely and says 'nein'.

March 11, 2022 6:15 am  #17

Recently, ive been wanting to see Edward Furlong cry. I know he cries in at least one movie - Licence to reproduce. Its a short movie, and i only found the trailer, but id like to see the full scene. I have a feeling he's crying in other movie(s) too. And i dont count Terminator 2. He was too young there. His crying is very expressive. Id like to see more of it.

Also, id like to see more of Johnny Depp. I know he cried in some movies, but those scenes are always so short. I barely menage to see anything. And he's so beautiful when he cries. So far the best scene, in my opinion, is the one in The man who cried, with Cristina Richie in his arms. But alas, only lasted a couple of seconds. It would be really nice to see some proper close up sobbing from him.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

March 11, 2022 7:12 pm  #18

Kleo wrote:

Recently, ive been wanting to see Edward Furlong cry. I know he cries in at least one movie - Licence to reproduce. Its a short movie, and i only found the trailer, but id like to see the full scene. I have a feeling he's crying in other movie(s) too. And i dont count Terminator 2. He was too young there. His crying is very expressive. Id like to see more of it.

Also, id like to see more of Johnny Depp. I know he cried in some movies, but those scenes are always so short. I barely menage to see anything. And he's so beautiful when he cries. So far the best scene, in my opinion, is the one in The man who cried, with Cristina Richie in his arms. But alas, only lasted a couple of seconds. It would be really nice to see some proper close up sobbing from him.

Johnny Depp has at least 2 major sobbing scenes in Arizona DReam and other 2 tearing-up parts in it.  He's crying in other films as well but not as much or as expressive as in this one.
Don Juan de Marco ( has one sweet moment when his character sheds tears) , What's Eating Gilbert Grape ( one tear scene), The Professor ( the last part  it's with a close up of him shedding tears and sighting in the car) .

I saw Eduard Furlong crying in Stich for 2 minutes in a scene where his character has a breakdown after the death of his baby.
He also tears up a few times in American History X.He's sobbing briefly in Before and After.

Woody Harrelson

June 1, 2022 6:50 pm  #19

Kirk Acevedo from Fringe and Arrow and the 12 Monkeys show
John Cusack. He cried so beautifully in 1408 (his eyes get all glittery and wet and he cries a single tear at around 50 minute mark, and later on he full-on sobs clutching his dead daughter) and god I'd like to see him do it again
Jonny Lee Miller. He made a cryface in Elementary once and that's the closest I've seen him get to tears and he's got such a great face for it

Also, my roommate and I were watching Neil Patrick Harris answering the internet's questions, and one of them was 'has he cried in anything'. She knows I like men crying, so I immediately turned to her and said 'for the record, that was NOT my question! That wasn't me!' and we both had a good laugh.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (June 2, 2022 2:17 am)

June 10, 2022 4:15 pm  #20

Jonny Lee Miller has a crying scene in Trainspotting, I recall

Board footera