You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2022 12:47 am  #911

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Tim Dowler Coltman has a bit of crying in Burden at about 1:28:00 into the film. He's filmed while walking so it's hard to tell if there are any tears streaming down his face. He s shown on the verge of crying on many other occasions in this film but there aren't any parts  more significant in terms of crying.

Last edited by psychic_girl (July 22, 2022 11:12 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 31, 2022 9:44 pm  #912

Does Ryan Reynolds cry in The Captive? I just watched the trailer and some bits looked promising. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 5, 2022 9:12 pm  #913

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Does Ryan Reynolds cry in The Captive? I just watched the trailer and some bits looked promising. 

I'm not familiar with this, or actually much of his work in general, but the few times I have seen him he's usually in comedic situations. So I would like to know as well. (Something about usually funny guys crying in non comedic ways is as good or almost as good as the tough guy breaks down trope)

August 8, 2022 9:46 am  #914

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Hello Phoebe! There are only two brief tearing up scenes. One at 1:14 :08 and another at 1:37:00.  They can be missed, unfortunately.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 8, 2022 9:49 am  #915

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I think he cries some more in Hitman's Wife Bodyguard and in Smokin' Aces. I found this pic : https://tenor.com/view/crying-ryan-reynolds-hilarious-hitmanbodyguard-gif-26082816.
In Smokin' Aces he's shown with tears streaming down his face somewhere at around 1:40:00 into the film, just before the end. Jeremy Piven cries too in this one at around 1:12 :00 and at 1:14:00. His face and eyes are  literally soaked in tears. He looks a bit creepy.

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 8, 2022 10:57 am)

Woody Harrelson

August 9, 2022 6:17 pm  #916

Joey King has a nice crying scene in Bullet Train. A few tears run down her right cheek leaving quite a thick tear streak that Amans Lacrimae would absolutely love

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 9, 2022 8:42 pm  #917

reptongeek wrote:

Joey King has a nice crying scene in Bullet Train. A few tears run down her right cheek leaving quite a thick tear streak that Amans Lacrimae would absolutely love

Looking for the scene I found this article

https://iknowallnews.com/lifestyle/joey-king-on-crying-while-shooting-the-in-between-and-brad-pitts-bullet-train-advice/

August 12, 2022 3:33 pm  #918

Karl Urban is seen quietly sobbing in a woman’s arms in Out of the Blue (2006). 
Does anyone know if he cries in The Boys?

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (August 17, 2022 2:46 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 12, 2022 8:55 pm  #919

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Karl Urban is seen quietly sobbing in a woman’s arms in Out of the Blue (2006). 
dies anyone know if he cries in The Boys?

There is one in Season 2 apparently in which he is shown sobbing in a close up. It's very well done .

https://www.quever.news/series/2021/1/29/karl-urban-cuenta-cual-fue-la-escena-mas-dificil-que-le-toco-en-the-boys-3463.html

Woody Harrelson

August 12, 2022 9:10 pm  #920

Daniel Brühl has a brief scene in Next Door ( towards the end at around 1:15:00)  in which he starts sobbing for one minute, being affected by the other character's sad story. His face gets flushed and he takes short breaths  as he tries to contain himself.

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 13, 2022 7:18 am)

Woody Harrelson

Board footera