You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2022 3:38 pm  #1

Lookin' Italian movie - Matt LeBlanc and Jay Acovone

There's a nice sobbing scene at 1:08:00 with Matt LeBlanc when he is recalling the death of his girlfriend and best friend by the mafia. In the next scene at around 1:14:99, his character is with his nephew in another scene. They have an argument at one point and Leblanc's character finds out that his nephew shot his father by accident. They both cry at the end of the scene.
At 54:50 only Jay Acovone is crying in a close-up while recounting one of the traumatic events. He's comforted by Leblanc's character who is also on the verge of tears.At 58:20 he's shown again praying in a church with streams of tears on his face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np8GMBsUiv8.

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 26, 2022 5:00 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 26, 2022 3:39 pm  #2

Re: Lookin' Italian movie - Matt LeBlanc and Jay Acovone

Can you find the version without the dubbing in French? I want to hear their sobs in original..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera