You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2022 6:49 pm  #951

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Watching The Society. Kathryn Newton sheds a single tear in the first episode but it isn't really clear. In the third episode she has a tear frozen on her right cheek and a second falling down her left cheek early on, then later in the episode another tear falls down her right cheek. She also has a sobbing scene at the end

A couple of other instances she also has tears in her eyes

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 28, 2022 9:57 pm  #952

Dead to me on Netflix, there was always a lot of crying going on. In season 3 also James Marsden has crying scenes, episode 2 around Min 19 and episode 5 around min 11 (two different scenes), but I am afraid they are in a comical way.

November 29, 2022 5:18 pm  #953

One of Us Is Lying, 1x07 gives us a single tear, right cheek from Melissa Collazo who plays Maeve. It's hidden by the lighting though

Last edited by reptongeek (November 29, 2022 6:18 pm)

December 3, 2022 11:19 pm  #954

THE RESIDENT s05e03 quite some crying from Matt Czuchry (different scenes, around 35 there is even som sobbing)

December 5, 2022 6:51 pm  #955

Two more episodes of The Society watched today. Kathryn Newton sheds a lot of tears starting from the end of 1x05 and continuing through 1x06

There is some male crying too in 1x06 but Kathryn is my focus - and Kristine Froseth but she hasn't cried yet

December 8, 2022 8:09 am  #956

abcd1234 wrote:

THE RESIDENT s05e03 quite some crying from Matt Czuchry (different scenes, around 35 there is even som sobbing)

That was so beautiful ! I wish we could see more from him. There's also a dramatic scene in Season 1, I forgot the episode exactly. One of his patients dies suddenly and he's on the floor, almost breaking down. The scene cuts just before he starts crying.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 10, 2022 5:57 pm  #957

Leverage’s resident grumpy marshmallow Eliot Spencer (Christian Kane) actually finally cried in the most recent episode of the revival Leverage: Redemption (The Fracture Job, 2x06). Not pretending to choke up to fool a mark, but truly crying. It was beautiful. My Leverage-loving self is running around yelling ELIOT CRIED THIS IS NOT A DRILL in my head. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

December 15, 2022 7:25 pm  #958

Meghan Markle in Harry & Meghan documentary on Netflix
E5 33:20 a few tears, 35:20 tear streaks on face

December 16, 2022 8:46 pm  #959

There is a good amount of male crying in the Netflix show 1899; five out of the eight episode series contains a teary or outright crying man. 
In e2 the captain’s eyes are positively swimming with tears before they fall. Scene is early on where he goes through a door and finds his family. 
In e3 a young man with a facial disfigurement sobs into a woman’s shoulder. 
In e4 the same young man cries a subtle tear with a woman. 
In e5 a young white man with a large mustache cries a subtle tear early in the ep.
In e6 the father of the disfigured man cries silently in front of a priest. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

December 28, 2022 5:10 pm  #960

She had two episodes off but some more tears ran down Kathryn's cheeks in 1x09 of The Society. Olivia DeJonge had a crying scene too

Board footera