You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2022 9:54 pm  #1

crying sim game

this is kind of a highly specific fetishy thing for me, so bear with me, but i wish there was a game like the sims except focused entirely on crying.

you’d get to make a character, customize their gender/age/appearance/etc. to your heart’s content, and then play through their days, with the premise being that your character — for whatever reason, the game wouldn’t give one so you could imagine your own — is just crying all the time.

like the sims, your gameplay would revolve around managing your character’s needs (food, water, hygiene, sleep, etc.), and also their crying.

they would be able to hold back tears for periods of time (like to go to work or school, or to do a chore that requires focus, or to talk to someone) but it wouldn’t be for long. i’m imagining a little meter on screen, “restraint” or “emotional strength” or something, the more your character cried the more it filled up, and holding back tears would make it deplete, and if it ran out entirely the character would start crying again no matter what they were doing at the time.

there would be lots of crying-focused interactions, of course. the character could cry in the shower, cry themselves to sleep, watch weepy movies, cry using tissues or handkerchiefs. clicking on them would let you choose from an options menu of ways to cry. quiet, loud, sobbing, weeping…

it would be semi-realistic (managing dehydration and exhaustion, things like pillows and clothes and handkerchiefs getting wet) and semi-unrealistic (big puddles of tears, and a toggle in the options menu for whether you want to deal with things like snot and headaches and your character feeling sick from crying so hard)

and comforting, of course! lots of npcs to befriend that can comfort your character.

crying animations and voice acting just realistic enough to be compelling, but not too uncanny valley or stiff. customizable, too! ugly cryface, pretty cryface, lots of tears, sobbing, wiping eyes, unchecked tears. whatever your heart desires. lots of camera control to watch your character cry at any angle.

sighhhh. only in my dreams.

December 1, 2022 12:56 am  #2

Re: crying sim game

I have mixed feelings about this, in one side I’d love it and more than probably be one of the first to try it out. On the other I think I would have to leave it because it would be highly addictive. But, one can dream.

December 17, 2022 3:45 am  #3

I would definitely try it

December 17, 2022 2:46 pm  #4

I would too

An even better idea would be if the holodecks from Star Trek The Next Generation were real, then you could create your own crying obs

Last edited by reptongeek (December 18, 2022 3:24 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 19, 2022 5:38 am  #5

I'd love something like that, but I'd be too addictive for me...lol.

December 21, 2022 3:53 am  #6

I'd be here for it. Would be a nice way to go to bed at night when my usual stash of crying videos doesn't do it for me.

Board footera