You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2023 10:25 pm  #971

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

I remembered your posts from the Shack and I knew Sam Worthington was going to improve his crying skills further. I just felt he could have teared up more in both films.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 29, 2023 4:35 pm  #972

Nick Blood has about 3 breaking-down scenes in The Offering. They are quite short but effective in terms of crying as he takes short breaths and looks as if he struggles not to cry . In two of them, he's also shown being comforted while crying.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 29, 2023 8:57 pm  #973

Ooh I recall Nick Blood from Agents of Shield! I also recall that he got close to but never quite cried. I like horror movies anyway so this may merit just watching the whole movie.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 29, 2023 9:31 pm  #974

Colin Farrell does understated tears twice in The Banshees of Inisherin. The first scene is about 43 minutes in where he gets beat up by a cop and Brenden Gleeson wordlessly helps him up onto his cart and takes him home. The second is about 1:26:00 where he discovers his beloved donkey has died. He scrunches up his eyebrows and takes the short breaths and tries very hard not to cry.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (January 29, 2023 11:11 pm)

January 29, 2023 9:36 pm  #975

Karl Urban cries some lovely tears in the 2000 Kiwi movie The Truth About Demons. Scene starts at about 1:03:00.

February 5, 2023 1:14 am  #976

Grace Caroline Currey does an insane amount of crying in the 2022 movie Fall. I counted something like 15 times (yes, really) - she pretty much sobs through the entire movie. Several parts with falling tears.

There’s a little bit of crying from Virginia Gardner and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as well

February 5, 2023 12:25 pm  #977

Tom Pelphrey has two interesting crying scenes in American Murderer. One is at 17:09 and the other at about 1:13:00. They're quite short and a bit different than those from Ozarkbut effective nevertheless.

Woody Harrelson

February 5, 2023 1:10 pm  #978

Josh Holloway has a few intense teary moments in season 3 episode 9 in series Colony. At the end of episode, he's shown breaking down all tearful. I wish that scene had been longer .

Woody Harrelson

February 9, 2023 5:16 pm  #979

Michael C Hall sobs in Six Feet Under in Season 2 at the end of episode 13. The scene is very brief but there are some tear marks around his nose as he tries to hide the fact he was crying. You can see the episode here the scene is at 32: 24. https://2kmovie.cc/watch-tv/watch-six-feet-under-free-38658.5005687

Woody Harrelson

February 22, 2023 3:43 am  #980

I've added new scenes to the Tom Pelphrey and Colin Farrell threads, and updated my 'male actors crying' thread with stuff from Babylon, Six Feet Under, Colony, and others.

Board footera