You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2020 6:05 am  #1

Videos where people seem afraid?

Are there links to videos where people cry, but not just in a sad sense, where they seem afraid? Impressive performances. Crying isn't even that necessary, but if they seem afraid... 

I also kind of like sex scenes after some critical emotional moment. But I find it hard to say exactly what I'm referring to... 

May 25, 2020 2:53 pm  #2

Re: Videos where people seem afraid?

WideEyes wrote:

Are there links to videos where people cry, but not just in a sad sense, where they seem afraid? Impressive performances. Crying isn't even that necessary, but if they seem afraid... 

I also kind of like sex scenes after some critical emotional moment. But I find it hard to say exactly what I'm referring to... 

Welcome WideEyes, I get what you mean, I haven't thought about it or seen it lately, but I also like when cute girls cry in horror movies, a trait I like about that type of crying is that usually it is unrestrained and you get to see tears streaming unchecked down the girl's face. And definitely, sex after an emotional moment is the best, not only in movies.

By the way, would you like to introduce yourself in th introduce yourself section? There is a template already in there or if you want to do it your own way, whatever is fine, have a great week.

February 16, 2023 3:14 pm  #3

Re: Videos where people seem afraid?

You may find the Tears of Fear trope page useful for finding scenes of this.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera