You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2023 8:00 pm  #11

Re: New self obs from this week's weepy movie session.

I hadn’t read the obs, beautifully written, I would have loved to see pics of your face at different stages of crying, a single streak, a couple more and face so wet individual streaks are hardly traceable.

March 6, 2023 5:50 am  #12

repressedjudie wrote:

i know this particular thread is going on a decade old, but i keep coming back to it and rereading it, so i figured i'd share my appreciation. the writing is so descriptive, it hooks me right in. this is exactly the kind of crying content i crave. thank you for this, inmyarms!

Same !

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

March 6, 2023 5:54 am  #13

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I hadn’t read the obs, beautifully written, I would have loved to see pics of your face at different stages of crying, a single streak, a couple more and face so wet individual streaks are hardly traceable.

IKR !!!!

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

March 7, 2023 5:40 am  #14

I stopped doing these cuz i didn't want to be a one woman show and no one else was doing it.  And life got too busy for movie nights.  But I'm glad someone still enjoys it

March 7, 2023 11:12 am  #15

inmyarmsagain wrote:

I stopped doing these cuz i didn't want to be a one woman show and no one else was doing it.  And life got too busy for movie nights.  But I'm glad someone still enjoys it

It was a beautiful writing. I've never seen it before but I'm glad I did now.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 7, 2023 6:21 pm  #16

inmyarmsagain wrote:

I tried to see the pic but it is no longer available. I could share pics of self obs as well but I rarely cry.

Board footera