You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2023 4:28 pm  #1

Lucas Till Whumps

There's quite a variety of them. I don't know what film or series is in the first one , the 2nd and the 3rd are from Sins of Our Youth. The fourh in the car must be from Macgyver but i'm not sure.

https://whumppile.tumblr.com/post/170184006232/lucas-till-in-crying-scenes

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 11, 2023 5:42 pm  #2

Re: Lucas Till Whumps

From the tumblr comments: 

The last two are from macgyver 1x6 and 2x10 and the two above those are from the movie monster trucks which also has a tiny bit of whump at the end 😎 

The first two are from Dark Hearts (beware, very disturbing film) and the 5th, the one with the red bow, is from Sins of Our Youth (another very depressing film). I don't recognize 3+4. 

3+4 is Bravetown I believe  

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 11, 2023 9:15 pm  #3

Re: Lucas Till Whumps

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

From the tumblr comments: 

The last two are from macgyver 1x6 and 2x10 and the two above those are from the movie monster trucks which also has a tiny bit of whump at the end 😎 

The first two are from Dark Hearts (beware, very disturbing film) and the 5th, the one with the red bow, is from Sins of Our Youth (another very depressing film). I don't recognize 3+4. 

3+4 is Bravetown I believe  

Thank you a lot for the feedback ! I researched quite a lot  yesterday and I found most of them except the one with him in a yellow t-shirt sobbing.I don't mind if the film is disturbing.  The one with him in the car is from Monster Trucks.

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 14, 2023 1:45 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera