You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2011 6:58 pm  #1

I'm new to the forum

Hi!
I just posted something under the videosection, but I would like to introduce myself properly
I have just recently discovered that I am not alone in this world with an obsession for crying and tears.
Often I have thought of myself as comletely crazy, turns out I'm not;) (well, maybe a bit).
I am 34 years old, and have had this "thing" since I was a kid. I can remember daydreaming about crying men
since I was maybe 8-9 years old.
With the introduction of Youtube and downloading sites on the internet I can find more material now than I could
in my younger days. Sometimes I must stop myself from my "detective" work chasing male crying scenes. It takes time, but the feeling when you find a really good one keeps me going. Some of you probably feel the same way.
My favourite crying scenes involves "heavy crying", though those scenes are rare and I don't come by the often. Complete an full blown breakdowns makes my spine shiver, and my heart starts racing.

Anyway, I understand that there has been a forum earlier, and that this is a new one.
Well, I will do my best to participate. I an not english, so please forgive my spelling when I make mistakes.
Looking forward to following this forum.

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

August 18, 2011 8:10 pm  #2

Re: I'm new to the forum

Welcome to the forum, Suckerformanlytears. I'm also into full blown beakdowns, but only from women.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 18, 2011 9:52 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum, Suckerformanlytears!  So glad you found us!  You are definitely NOT alone in your obsession for crying and tears.  And your English is very good, actually.  I can definitely relate to the heart racing and shivery spine feeling when it comes to seeing a guy break down.  I wish I could feel that excited about other, more useful (or more frequently occurring) things in life, truthfully... but hey, it's nice to get that feeling at all about anything, I guess... I mean, what a *RUSH*, right?!!!   Oh boy.  It's like magic, I swear.

Enjoy the forum!

August 19, 2011 1:22 pm  #4

Welcome!! You are definitely not alone in your love for manly tears...I thought I was alone, too, until I found this forum! I also adore men crying, and full-out breakdowns are my biggest focus. You're right, though, breakdowns like that (in videos or in real life) are incredibly hard to find. It's so hard to find a man willing and able to break down in front of other people...which makes it all the more exciting!

I'm so glad you're posting! I know you'll like it here.

August 19, 2011 6:28 pm  #5

Hi there Suckerformanlytears! (just rolls off the tongue doesn't it haha)
I'll let you know if I find some full-blown male breakdowns, which will probably happen by accident cos I'm only into female crying, but it's great to have you here! Your English seems to be better than a lot of people who have it as their first language, so no need to worry!

August 20, 2011 9:01 pm  #6

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Good to see you here. I hope you like it here.

Board footera