You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2023 3:23 am  #41

Re: Actors you want to see cry, round 2

I want to see Michel Huisman cry. He's gorgeous and he kind of cried in episode 6 of Haunting of Hill House. I want to see him break down. I think also that veteran character actor Christopher Heyerdahl has an interesting face for crying.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 22, 2023 3:10 pm  #42

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I want to see Michel Huisman cry. He's gorgeous and he kind of cried in episode 6 of Haunting of Hill House. I want to see him break down. I think also that veteran character actor Christopher Heyerdahl has an interesting face for crying.

Yes, you are total right, there isn't a good crying scene of Michiel Huisman at all. There was even a Netflix Film where his partner was dying of cancer, and there were no crying of him

February 28, 2023 3:22 am  #43

Maybe he hasn't quite figured out how to do it well. I hope it's just something silly like his agent is hesitant about what showing vulnerability would do to his role prospects or whatever. But if he is just bad at crying, anyone who's ever heard me rant about some of Tobey Maguire's choices knows I'd far rather have no crying than bad crying. XD

February 28, 2023 3:26 am  #44

I've been watching Stargate SG-1 for the third time, and I want to see Carmen Argenziano cry. He had such kind eyes (he was I think in his 60s circa 2000 and he died a couple years ago) and an expressive face with lines that would have crinkled up beautifully in a cryface.

March 11, 2023 6:14 pm  #45

Adding Stanley Tucci to the list, and after seeing Billy Burke cry in Fire Country, I want to see more from him too! 

March 28, 2023 2:11 pm  #46

I know im incredibly late, but im just about to finish watching Game of Thrones, and i really really want to see Kit Harington cry. I know that he cries in the last episode, ive seen it on YouTube, but its very short and from a far. Is there any other movie where he cries?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

March 28, 2023 5:10 pm  #47

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I want to see Michiel Huisman cry. He's gorgeous and he kind of cried in episode 6 of Haunting of Hill House. I want to see him break down.

Crossposting from the Discussion thread, because I found a scene with an actual tear!

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

In the film. 2:22, Michiel Huisman cries a tear stream maybe 2/3 through, on the roof at night. It is currently free on Prime. 

May 4, 2023 3:08 pm  #48

Canadian character actor Tim Guinee, who was on a couple episodes of everything, and was the lead on the one-season X-Files-influenced show Strange World in the 2000s.

May 4, 2023 4:25 pm  #49

Kleo wrote:

I know im incredibly late, but im just about to finish watching Game of Thrones, and i really really want to see Kit Harington cry. I know that he cries in the last episode, ive seen it on YouTube, but its very short and from a far. Is there any other movie where he cries?

I think in the series Criminal: UK s02e02 he is on the verge of crying, but i can't recall, but he is surely tearing up

Last edited by abcd1234 (May 4, 2023 4:25 pm)

May 6, 2023 7:33 pm  #50

Yes, he's obviously fighting tears somewhere around 05:30. He scrunches up his eyebrows a little and his lip quivers. (He's so pretty.)

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (May 6, 2023 7:37 pm)

Board footera